• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Superiority and Devolution Towards What We Have Seen at E3

well i think skyward sword is epic looking in all aspects, like someone said (i won't bother looking for them) the bokoblins now look like more of a threat, i mean if you try to spin attack them all at once you will fail unless you attack them before they put their guard up like in this gameplay video, it really made me like skyward sword a lot more than i did... don't get me wrong i liked skyward sword ever since i saw it the first time, but this just proves the point that SS Link will be badass/hardbutt (hardbutt in honor of OotLord, with all respect): http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-zelda-skyward/700017 it's epic wintacular sauce

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Uhhh Hmmm Yep I finally noticed something bad. Bokoblins need comfort too. They're wearing socks or whatever, they have a mini mini skirt, underwear's showing. The artists put the underwear so something was there. Who knows what's underneath!

L

lemsklex

Wasn't one of the "Bokoblins" wearing some sort of hat or protective head gear in the E3 trailer?

Steve

5/19/13
I still don't believe that to be a Red ChuChu whatsoever. The overall appearance and attack pattern would suggest it is a Zol/Gel. Considering they are also using old designs and enemies from the classic games, that wouldn't surprise me at all. As for the Bokoblins, I think their appearance still fits them, for the most part, except a tad more troll-like than imp-like. Personally, I'd rather see the Moblins (assuming they will make an appearance), be more about brute force like in Ocarina of Time.

D

Da Bunni Hood

I don't think its a matter of better designed, because obviously the newer one will be superior, but more important is which art style do you enjoy more? The zelda games differ greatly in terms of art style, so comparing them is like comparing the dramatised visuals of Seinfeld to the newer and more polished yet animated graphics of something like SpongeBob squarepants or the venture brothers.

@Ember

Dude just show your dad that you're fighting evil devils! :lol:

He'll be proud of you for killing them all off! :P

The bokoblins look a bit cheesy but that shouldn't be a factor in the overall quality of the game. Many other zelda games have had werid looking enemies like re deads in The Wind Waker and the bokoblins in Twilight Princess are a little off because they look a red or purple Yoda.

W

WeeGeeTime

I actually like the bokoblin design but I really wish they would have named it something OTHER THAN a bokoblin. It doesn't make any sense to me as a bokoblin. It's just like making something look like a deku baba and calling it an oktorok. It makes no sense.

Speaking of Octoroks... I wonder what those will look like in this game. I really hope they bring them back, I was looking forward to seeing one in Twilight Princess...

Anyways, I think the enemies look great. Although some of them have a completely different look, they are in different time periods, right? Maybe evolution?

I dunno, but through any excuse, I think people should just appreciate the enemies as they are. It's not like they look bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom