• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skyward Sword, My Review

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
For those of you who are still debating about wether or not to get SS, GET IT! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the greatest video game that I've ever played. Here's my review:

Presentation: Wondorful. The best. The opening cutscenes are extremely well done. You become very emotionally attached to the characters, I almost cried when Zelda was kidnapped. 10/10

Graphics: Some of the best on Wii. I love the light-hearted style. However, it doesn't quite match up to Twilight Princess. 9.7/10

Gameplay: The 1:1 is great, but not quite as good as I expected. Performing a Skyward Strike is tedious, and sometimes the game has trouble figuring out which way you want to swing. The stamina meter is an interesting feature that I really enjoy. 9.5/10

Sound: The orchestrated music is beautiful. Not very many of the songs stick in your head though, only Ballad of the Goddess does. 9.9/10

Overall: 10/10

Get Skyward Sword. I promise you won't be sorry.

:mastersword:

Pretty good review! Other than the fact that you like TP's graphics better. These are opinions though, so lets not start an argument.

Ganon0075

Ganon, King of Douchness.
This is a pretty good review.
Though I have yet to play the game myself I am looking forward to it.
I also can't wait to give my own review.

P.S: Your review of the graphics surprised me because I was surprised to see another fan of TP's graphics. XD

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Nice review, I agree on everything but the Graphics. I don't like the color style of Twilight Princess. The color was very dark and bland, did not feel like a normal cheeriness of the normal Zelda. However Skyward Sword's art style is a master piece. I looks like a very light water color painting, just stunning! But other than that I liked the review.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom