• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
This sounds suspiciously like you're trying to get the vig to claim so your scum buddy can target him tonight.
We still have a doctor that can heal them tonight. But if the vig doesn't speak up before the end of today, I'll claim my role tonight.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Doctors can't heal someone twice in a row. Well, I doubt they can.
Really? I have never heard of that rule. Regardless, Mezlo protected me last night, so if the vig comes forward Mezlo can still protect them.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Well, it doesn't look like the vig will be making an appearance. So I might as well role claim. I know that this will practically confirm my lynch, but hopefully it will at least get second thoughts from some so that there can be a bit more discussion.

I am the Survivor.

Yes, I know, third party role, and difficult to prove. I've been trying to play in the towns favor though. I have actually been scum hunting and mean every word I have said.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Survivor is one of the hardest roles to play because when it comes down to the wire (like now) town really can't afford to take the chance with that role. Lynching you will either get rid of the survivor, which is a lynch that ensures we don't kill town, or it's a scum fakeclaim and we're one step closer to winning. My experience with Town of Salem tells me it's absolutely the right move to lynch you considering this claim. If it were just me I'd hammer right now, but considering this is a major decision that affects the town, I'll wait and see if I get the approval to do so from others.

Anyway town, I think most of what can be said has already been said. No one has responded to Eduarda's request for a vig claim, Doc has claimed as a non-town role. Doc has been our best lead since Frozen died.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I was actually thinking the same as you batman. We really can't take the chance he is a survivor and then the idea it could be a fake claim came to mind.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If it were just me I'd hammer right now, but considering this is a major decision that affects the town, I'll wait and see if I get the approval to do so from others.

It's up to you. I wouldn't really call Survivor an Anti-Town role persé, but it is still a non-town role. At this point, Doc's either third party or mafia. Either way, it doesn't really do us any bad, and we'll be one step closer to finding the last couple mafia members.

HOWEVER, I know Doc mentioned the possibility of there being 5 scum based on who the characters have been thus far, and it actually makes a lot of sense. I noticed he left out Ghirahim there, but I actually think Ghirahim would be fit for a Survivor type role, which would explain why he didn't think his character really fit-in with 2 others in the game, and would also explain why he left Ghirahim out when talking about the bosses earlier on. The more I think about it, the likelier it seems. If this is true, then we could still have a lot to deal with. If we lynch Doc and the mafia gets another kill, we could be in Lylo. Just some food for thought...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, on second thought, I suggest against hammering. Lylo is a dangerous situation to be in, and if the possibility of ending up in it exists, I say it's best to avoid it if possible. Because of this, I have a question for everyone. Would you like to do a No Lynch today to avoid lylo, or lynch Doc but face the possibility of ending up in lylo?

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Anyway town, I think most of what can be said has already been said. No one has responded to Eduarda's request for a vig claim, Doc has claimed as a non-town role. Doc has been our best lead since Frozen died.

I think the vig probably did everything he could to get the information of his actions during the night to the town without actually claiming vig. That way it allowed for Doc to claim, which he has at this point so no one can outright claim anymore.

Actually, on second thought, I suggest against hammering. Lylo is a dangerous situation to be in, and if the possibility of ending up in it exists, I say it's best to avoid it if possible. Because of this, I have a question for everyone. Would you like to do a No Lynch today to avoid lylo, or lynch Doc but face the possibility of ending up in lylo?

At this point, I'd say going No Lynch is not favorable. We have a 50/50 chance on lynching mafia versus survivor and not doing anything won't give us any more information on how to proceed. So I say we should lynch. However, should we advise the vig to try to kill someone tonight or not? I know it probably depends a lot on whether Doc turns up mafia or not, but the vig could either kill another mafia tonight and we'd be good, or they could kill a town member and raise the chances of entering LyLo.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Although this is a very risky time. As I said, this could very well be lylo. That is assuming mafia has three members (Demise, Koloktos, Tentalus). A mislynch today will result in a town loss unless the vig or Mezlo can pull through for town.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 6 Vote Tally:
Doc – 4 (Mellow Ezlo, Eduarda, Linkdude74, Go_Dark_Link)
Eduarda – 1 (Doc)

Not voting: Batman, Blackkirby, Sadia

With 8 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, May 30th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Vote count:
Linkdude74 - 2
Go_Dark_Link - 2
Blackkirby - 0
Sadia - 0

The remaining players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3 today.

No more role claims are allowed today!

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Mezlo, how do you suggest we go forward if we decide upon a no lynch?

I'm not against the idea. But I feel like Doc is our biggest lead. And who won't say that lynching someone else tomorrow wouldn't be equally as dangerous? Would we get a lead as big as Doc? We can go off the night scene, I guess, and try to find something out. Look at past nightkills. But there is a chance the mafia going for an inactive and leaving us hanging.

Vig, though, I feel you should be 1000000% confident in your choice if you decide to night kill. At the end stages of the game, it can be a gamble.

And Doc, considering the two dead third parties can kill people, I think our Mafia might be smaller than regular games. 1/4 or 1/5. 1/5 seems most likely to me, as 1/4 is still considered normal. But then again, that's just a speculation. Pendio can be an evil pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom