• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, look at Eduarda and Doc. I'm really not 100% on Doc because of how he had been recently playing, but before the site crash he had been hardly posting until I called him out on it, but that could've been just coincidence. And he didn't vote for me or really give any suspicion except defend me... Appreciated but perhaps trying to put the blame off himself?

Black Kirby has also been a little quiet.

By the way, I didn't say I wouldn't die. I just worded it incorrectly. I absorb the kill but also get killed in the process. I get to use it later on at night.

Oops. So I messed. Apparently I do die. The only time I don't is when the doctor saves me... My bad. But everything else I said is true. Sorry guys. I think that mistake messed it up for me.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Final Vote Tally:
Frozen Chosen – 6 (Go_Dark_Link, Batman, Mellow Ezlo, musicfan, Sadia, Eduarda)

Not voting – Linkdude74, Doc, Blackkirby, Frozen Chosen

The Town had come to a swift and early decision, which seemed to be very unified. The individual they wished to lynch next was Frozen Chosen, who was now feeling very scared, and he looked terrified. But no matter how much he tried to convince the others about his identity, almost nobody would believe him. Frozen Chosen was pushed towards the edge of the island and eventually fell down completely helpless. The smoke that sipped up was a thin stripe of white smoke, and the Townies knew then that they had made a mistake. Unpleased with themselves they went to bed for yet another night.

Frozen Chosen was Fledge, the Absorber.

The living (9):
Linkdude74
Doc
Batman
Mellow Ezlo
Go_Dark_Link
musicfan
Blackkirby
Eduarda
Sadia

The dead (11):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)
Scarfed – Zelda, a Vanilla Townie (lynched day 3)
David – Gaepora, the Poison Doctor (died night 3)
Repentance – Fi, the Cop (died night 4)
Sarah – Horwell, a Mason (killed night 4)
Frozen Chosen – Fledge, the Absorber (lynched day 5)

Night 5 begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please send me your targets before Sunday, May 24th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Pen

The game is on!
Tonight the green clad young man seemed to be after another target. He searched around for a while, and eventually actually found the victim. Just as he was about to strike the target down using his trusty sword, the target seemed to be protected by some dazzling and sort of familiar light that came from somewhere nearby. The sword-wielding boy thus missed his strike and then quickly ran off, silent as ever, in the darkness of the night.

musicfan was out for a midnight stroll tonight for some reason. He was walking there peacefully, just taking in the nice and soothing atmosphere when he was suddenly encountered by a large, scaly man with flaming hair and a massive sword that struck mausicfan out in the blink of an eye.

In the morning musicfan was found dead in the city and the Town held a moment of silence for him before continuing their discussion.

musicfan was Groose, the Desperado.

The living (8):
Linkdude74
Doc
Batman
Mellow Ezlo
Go_Dark_Link
Blackkirby
Eduarda
Sadia

The dead (12):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)
Scarfed – Zelda, a Vanilla Townie (lynched day 3)
David – Gaepora, the Poison Doctor (died night 3)
Repentance – Fi, the Cop (died night 4)
Sarah – Horwell, a Mason (killed night 4)
Frozen Chosen – Fledge, the Absorber (lynched day 5)
musicfan – Groose, the Desperado (killed night 5)

Day 6 begins!

With 8 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, May 30th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Well, this light appeared once before:
During the dark night that followed there was a great deal of events going down, some of them leaving more obvious tracks behind compared to some others. A robotic man resembling a pirate was sneaking through the city of Skyloft as best he could. He seemed to have a target in mind. Suddenly, and quite unexpectedly, a gigantic scorpion appeared behind the robot pirate and made an attempt to strike the robot out of order with its large claw. In the last second a dazzling light appeared from the robot protecting him from the scorpion’s deadly strike and pushing the scorpion far away out of reach into the darkness of the night.
JC assumed the light was from his RB ability, but Scarfed stated otherwise
I knew that my character could use light and it outright said that the robot was protected. Not only that the logic I used when I chose my target had a higher chance than some random roleblocking nonsense. But my role doesn't outright give me the information just like Justacoolguys most liekly didn't either.
Scarfed is dead, now, though. And Mezlo gave someone else the role as doctor. Whoever the doctor hit, they were on spot. But, Link would be looking for someone anti-town, right? I think Link is some super cop-vig hybrid. If he finds his target, he kills his target. And his target is most likely Mafia. Seems like Link found the Mafia member. I think Link should roleclaim and the doctor protect him, tonight.

Eduarda

I think Link is some super cop-vig hybrid. If he finds his target, he kills his target. And his target is most likely Mafia. Seems like Link found the Mafia member. I think Link should roleclaim and the doctor protect him, tonight.
If that's what your role is like. I dont know. People suggested jailer, but I think Link looking for a specific character is most likely the case.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: Doc

Guess I may as well roleclaim, what harm could it do? I'm the Doctor. My original role was Recycler, but I became doctor after Scarfed, which was why I was pushing for his lynch. He was most likely gonna be NK'd, so I lynched him so I could inherit his role and thus protect the doctor.

I protected Doc last night, which is why Link's kill didn't go through. Assuming Link can only target mafia members, or one in particular (Demise), I'm almost certain that Doc is mafia. Combine that with the supposed warning that the neighbours all received, I'm almost 100% sure that Doc is mafia.

I encourage whoever Link is to use the second role claim of the day because you found your target, and you can back me up.

Eduarda

Guess I may as well roleclaim, what harm could it do? I'm the Doctor. My original role was Recycler, but I became doctor after Scarfed, which was why I was pushing for his lynch. He was most likely gonna be NK'd, so I lynched him so I could inherit his role and thus protect the doctor.

I protected Doc last night, which is why Link's kill didn't go through. Assuming Link can only target mafia members, or one in particular (Demise), I'm almost certain that Doc is mafia. Combine that with the supposed warning that the neighbours all received, I'm almost 100% sure that Doc is mafia.

I encourage whoever Link is to use the second role claim of the day because you found your target, and you can back me up.
Mafia can be a drama show at times.

It might not have been a good idea for the doctor to claim >.> But I can understand that I guess having 2 people to back this up is important. I trust you, and I think Demise is probably Doc. In fact, looking how things have turned out, I'm sure. If you saved Doc, and Link was searching for Doc, then we got a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom