• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Alright, Frozen's first comment after my vote made me kind of iffy, but from there he just feels more and more guilty to me, so my vote stays. For now, if we're trying to let everyone get to their post minimum before hammering, then does anyone have any other ideas on who else might be mafia in case there are actually two mafia left? I know Eduarda felt weird about Linkdude, though I also got the feeling Rep might've investigated him at some point. Again, it is true he could be the Godfather, so I'm still not sold on him.

Vote Frozen chosen

No member of the town fits town absorber. Are you human/hyaline

I'm a human/hylian. Am I allowed to say that?

Guys, what are you doing? Think about how I've been helping the group. We can't afford to kill another town member, and I promise you that I am one. I know there are no other leads right now, but realize that my ability can be put to good use for the town, Although, now that the mafia knows my role, I guess they wouldn't want to target me.

You guys say I sound desperate or something, that I'm trying to defend myself to much. How else am I supposed to defend myself? Pull a David and vote for myself? I guess that kind of worked in the end, but I'm not going to do that.

I promise you that if Rep was here, he would not be hopping on this bandwagon

Look, the biggest reason I've been suspicious of Doc is that I'm town and after what Pendio said about the neighborhood, I feel like Doc must be scum. I promise you that lynching me is lynching a fellow town member.
My fate is in your hands.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Rh
There are no characters that fit absorber is what I mean.

Eh, don't think I can consider that means too much. I didn't think that there was any character in SS that would fit the role of Poison Doctor, but that was Gaepora's role.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Vote Tally:
Frozen Chosen – 5 (Go_Dark_Link, Batman, Mellow Ezlo, musicfan, Sadia)

Not voting – Linkdude74, Doc, Blackkirby, Eduarda, Frozen Chosen

With 10 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, May 21st 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

You are now at lv. 1 which means that one other vote for Frozen Chosen will be the hammer.

Go_Dark_Link - 2
Blackkirby - 1

The rest of the players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3 today.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I had it explained to me when I was first getting interested in playing Mafia. @Pendio can you clarify this?

You are correct! If the day ends because of an early hammer before the day's deadline, I will not modkill or replace those who did not reach the minimum post requirement. ;)

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Maybe if he gives more details about his "role", like if he's used it before.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I'm willing to hear him out if he shares more info about his role (though I don't know up to what extent it is within the rules) but to be honest I'm feeling it is too convenient of a claim for his situation for me to remove my vote. His latest post also felt very desperate to me, but not in the "i'm town and town is lynching me" desperate way, more like an I don't wanna lose way where he tries to appeal to everyone's emotion to survive. If he does turn up town then Doc will immediately fall under suspicion, but hopefully it won't come to that.

Maybe if he gives more details about his "role", like if he's used it before.

Sure. I haven't gotten to use it this game at all actually. But Pendio explained to me how my role works.

Let's say Mafia targeted me during the night, I would absorb or obtain that killing power and I would use it later on.

Another scenario is a doctor or a cop targeting me. I would receive their ability and use it the next night.

Unfortunately no has targeted me so I have not been able to use it. Hope that clears things up.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Your claiming the mafia can't kill you at all? You messed up the absorber unless if it is a bastered version of the role can not absorb kills.

There are no other hints that this is a bastered game.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
You're basically saying that you're a bulletproof absorber. I haven't seen an absorber in a game yet, but from what I've read, that's not how it works. This makes me doubt that you even asked Pendio about how the absorber works. He wouldn't have told you that you can absorb and survive kills

I'm really really tempted to hammer but if anyone has anything to say to defend him, you should say it now

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
You know what. That was just the last straw. No one has removed their vote or defended him so I think we should hammer this.

Vote: Frozen Chosen

If against all odds, Frozen is innocent, then Doc's in the spotlight

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Final Vote Tally:
Frozen Chosen – 6 (Go_Dark_Link, Batman, Mellow Ezlo, musicfan, Sadia, Eduarda)

Not voting – Linkdude74, Doc, Blackkirby, Frozen Chosen

That's a majority lynch! The game now enters its Twilight phase. You may continue posting but no more votes can be cast. The lynch scene will be up soonish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom