• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
@Pendio at what time today or tomorrow does the day end?

NOW!

Day 4 Final Vote Tally:
Heroine of Time – 1 (Sarah)

Not voting – Repentance, Linkdude74, Doc, Batman, Mellow Ezlo, Go_Dark_Link, Blackkirby, Heroine of Time, Sadia, Frozen Chosen, musicfan

The day continued, but the Town did not seem to be able to come to an agreement regarding whom to lynch. Because of the indecisiveness, they chose to call it a day without lynching anybody, and they warily went to their homes to sleep.

Heroine of Time did not reach the post requirement today and will therefore be replaced. I will be looking for a replacement for her during the upcoming days. If anybody knows somebody who wishes to replace her, please let me know about it. ;)

The living (12):
Repentance
Linkdude74
Doc
Sarah
Batman
Mellow Ezlo
Go_Dark_Link
musicfan
Blackkirby
Heroine of Time (looking for replacement)
Sadia
Frozen Chosen

The dead (8):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)
Scarfed – Zelda, a Vanilla Townie (lynched day 3)
David – Gaepora, the Poison Doctor (died night 3)

Night 4 begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please send me your targets before Thursday, May 14th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Pen

The game is on!
Repentance seemed very satisfied with the results he had uncovered this night. We was on his way home through town looking forward to helping the Town out using his new piece of evidence when he was suddenly and quite unexpectedly struck by an intense pain inside of him. He stood completely still for a few seconds before slowly collapsing lifeless to the ground just outside the Goddess Statue.

Sarah was hanging out with her close friend this night, as she always did. There was a strange sound coming from outside their window, so Sarah decided to go out alone to take a quick look and see what it could have been. When she got outside a large, scaly man with flaming hair and a sword greeted her. As if it was nothing at all, he struck her down with a single swipe of his big sword. Then he disappeared, and Sarah was dead.

The green clad boy was once again searching around the village for his target tonight. After having looked around almost all night through, he went home feeling very tired.

Repentance was Fi, the Cop.

Sarah was Horwell, a Mason.

NOTICE: Heroine of Time has now been replaced with Eduarda. ^^

The living (10):
Linkdude74
Doc
Batman
Mellow Ezlo
Go_Dark_Link
musicfan
Blackkirby
Eduarda
Sadia
Frozen Chosen

The dead (10):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)
Scarfed – Zelda, a Vanilla Townie (lynched day 3)
David – Gaepora, the Poison Doctor (died night 3)
Repentance – Fi, the Cop (died night 4)
Sarah – Horwell, a Mason (killed night 4)

Day 5 begins!

With 10 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, May 21st 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Im geusing Rep was a poison kill
Sadia was a Mafia kill and once again are Vig couldnt find his target which Im super confused why unless I missed something.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
So Rep seems to have been poison killed, but Ari was our poisoner. It doesn't read like a normal kill, and I targeted him last night, so now I'm really confused.

Sarah was quite obviously killed by Demise, whom I presume is the godfather.

As for Link, I have a feeling he's only looking for one person. My first thought is Ghirahim. Perhaps he's some kind of vig that can only kill if he finds the right target?

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Shame that Rep died, from the looks of the scene he probably investigated scum. It definitely does look like he was poisoned, meaning he'd have to have been targeted Night 3, but Ari was already dead by then, so........?? Perhaps mafia also has a poisoner? Although that seems a bit op.

Concerning the vig, I was fine with the jailkeeper theory until I just realized that the flavour scenes don't really indicate Link being rb'd in any way. He just gets confused or keeps on looking. Maybe the vig has been targeting a Hider? But it seems stupid that the vig would target the same person for three consecutive nights. So I dunno.

Maybe it's too soon to be saying this but if the vig knows who is not mafia then maybe they should let their suspicions known. I know this would put them in danger, but with 10 alive and a only 2 mafia dead, it's getting kind of close.

I'm going to look at Repentance posts. Being the cop, he probably knew some things about characters.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Who's to say that the poison always takes 2 some case it might take 3 days. Just a theory but a 2nd or back up poisoner is possible I just don't know who it would be.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The problem I have with the multiple poisoner theory is that there has been no indication in any of the previous scenes that there are two poisoners in the game. Perhaps a backup, but idk, a backup poisoner seems kind of OP. I suppose there is also the possibility of poison taking effect after 3 days instead of 2, but then again, Thar was quite obviously poisoned during Night 1 as he died during Night 2.

Sarah's cause of death is obvious, but Rep's is just making my head spin. I targeted him last night, he shouldn't have died.

Strange.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Alright guys, with knowledge now that Rep was the cop I went back to look at last day's posts and found this:
That's a good point, Doc; I think it's fair for us to leave the neighbourhood alone for now, and maybe leave it up to the Cop to check them.

This made me think that he probably went and did just that, investigated one of the people in the neighborhood last night.

I'm with Sarah here, I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw Doc's post; it was very pro-town. Also suspicious to me that Frozen immediately accused Doc while Doc was busy trying to examine the night scene. I'm going to go with Frozen being more likely to be scum than Doc.

Now if Rep really went with one of the neighbourhood people, this makes me think that he must've gone with Frozen. Now that, and seeing as the flavor of the night scene made it seem like he'd found someone guilty, makes me very suspicious of Frozen. I know there's a chance that the results he was so excited to share with us might be of innocence, but I am more inclined to believe that they weren't. With that said, I'm going to

Vote: Frozen Chosen

Pen

The game is on!
Day 5 Vote Tally:
Frozen Chosen – 1 (Go_Dark_Link)

Not voting – Linkdude74, Doc, Batman, Mellow Ezlo, musicfan, Blackkirby, Eduarda, Sadia, Frozen Chosen

Vote count:
Linkdude74 - 0
Doc - 0
Batman - 1
Mellow Ezlo - 2
Go_Dark_Link - 1
musicfan - 1
Blackkirby - 1
Eduarda - 0
Sadia - 1
Frozen Chosen - 1

Status