• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I completely forgot about these guys! Do you know who in the game might be obsessed with swords or have a lot of knowledge about weapons? The only people who come to mind are Fi, Ghirahim or the sword trainer from the beginning.

They aren't the only ones around the block. I know a lot more than just swords.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
They aren't the only ones around the block. I know a lot more than just swords.

The ones that come to mind are Gondo the crap Shop Owner, and Link himself. Gondo upgrades items and Link uses them.

Link would probably be a Vig, but that doesn't really match what Thar's saying. Unless Link is another role, or Thar isn't Link at all.

Hmm...

Ok, now I'm really confused.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Oh, I just thought of another possibility for David's supposed Neighbourhood type group. Groose, Cawlin, and Strich. They're a gang of 3 and they're almost always together.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I have no idea. Lock, Shock and Barrel?

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Woah sorry. I was busy and didn't have a chance to post. But two scum down in only the second day is pretty awesome. I had a feeling Deku was an evil role and am glad it turned out to be correct.

On what is currently going on, I don't know what to think of David. I'm really getting a frustrated townie vibe from him, but at the same time it also feels very suspicious. With the whole three people group it makes me even more confused. However, I don't find it suspicious enough yet just off of him defending a mafia to vote. Yes, it is suspicious, but anyone could mistakingly defend a mafia member without knowing it. If no more information comes up in the day and I keep feeling that he's the most suspicious I will vote for him, but a lot could still be revealed.

Right now I am becoming more and more suspicious of SavageWizzrobe for the same reasons that others have pointed out.

I'll keep posting throughout the remaining time. Again, sorry I've been busy.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
My worry here is perhaps this "neighbor" group is actually just 3 mafia members. Although again if all 4 bosses + girahim + demise are scum, there'd actually be 6 not 5, so I'm really not sure.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I am also a member of David's neighborhood. Although, I don't know if we were all three grouped because of our characters or if it was just random grouping. As far as I can tell, my character doesn't really have much connection to two other characters in SS. We also don't know each other's roles or alignment. Again, so I don't know why we were given a neighborhood chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom