• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Skyward Sword is the Best Zelda Game of All Time: Agree or Disagree

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
Much like Alyx Vance in Half-Life 2, there was a romance between Zelda and Link. But with little effort from the player. Rather, the young attractive girl throws herself upon the hero. In a way, this feels like fan service.

So far Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda, but I don't know if that will be the case once I play them all or attempt Ocarina of Time, which I've never played. ;) The rational part of my mind also tells me I'm biased because it was the first Zelda I ever played. Anyway, I'm no n00b anymore. I've since played Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, Link's Awakening, Twilight Princess, half of A Link Between Worlds, started Ocarina of Time, BS Zelda Maps 1 & 2, and BS Zelda Ancient Stone Tablets. Skyward Sword is still my favorite so far, though Ancient Stone Tablets was really addictive.

Much like Alyx Vance in Half-Life 2, there was a romance between Zelda and Link. But with little effort from the player. Rather, the young attractive girl throws herself upon the hero. In a way, this feels like fan service.

Maybe you're not in a position to appreciate this, but Link is a young attractive boy in many players' opinions. :P I think you're right that it was fan service, but it's not as if Link is unappealing. I worry more about Princess Peach. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change Mario and Luigi for the entire mushroom kingdom, I like them just the way they are. But as a potential love interest for a young hot girl, those old, fat, goofy plumbers are nowhere near on Link's level.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom