• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword: Hyrule Field?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
So, many people are predicting that Skyward Sword will have 'dual overworlds', Skyloft and Hyrule. If this is so, how do you think that transport will be handled below the clouds.

I think that most of the dungeons will be located in the many areas of Hyrule(Desert, Snow, Forest e.t.c), so that means there will be a lot of travelling in Hyrule. But how the actually 'Hyrule Field' will be managed is a mystery. My guess is that as you open up new portals that lead to Hyrule, they will act as a warping system.

Example - Lets say you're in the middle segment of Hyrule field and want to travel to the 'Sky Temple' (Let's just say it's located in the forest). You would call your bird and access the 'Skyloft Overworld' then drop down to a portal located in the forest.

There's just my idea.

Anyway, sound off in the comments how you think the 'Hyrule field' area of the game will be handled, or if you think it will even exist. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom