• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword-Ghirahim Theory

This is probably dead wrong, but I had to get this out.
So for one, anyone noticed how Ghirahim has the same diamond pattern as Phi's chest on his belt?
For another, it's been said that he stalked Link throughout the Sky temple.
Also, he says that Zelda is beyond a door, but decides to fight Link instead.

Could this mean that he plans to betray the Demon Lords by allowing Link to grow stronger, and was the true intention of the tornado to protect her?

Probably dead wrong, but worth a shot no?

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I think there's a thread about this, but whatever.
I think that they've confirmed Ghirahim's a villain, but that isn't to say he couldn't betray a main villain of sorts.

Hmm... That would be sorta cool, although I don't think it would happen, it would be a twist. Looking at him, I don't think he's the type, but that would be all the more twist to the fact that he doesn't look like he would AT ALL. he seems much to full of him self... But maybe he... (not much of a fan of these type of couples, but why not trow it out there? XD) Sorta likes Link? That would be hilarious, and not only do I hope that he doesn't like him in that way, I think theres a less chance for that to happen then him ending up being a good guy! XD

I would actually enjoy that twist though (him being a good guy twist not the gay guy twist) As long as Ganondorf or Ganon isn't the main villain, I think it would be cool. Like it would be cool if there were a lot of evil people ruling in the land below, with tons of war to see who the next ruler will be, and he might be sorta of a loner(?), (can't find the right word) and might work for all sides, and he gets fed up with the war and secretively trains Link to fight well so that he will be strong enough to take down the others... (LIGHT BULB!) then he might be bad all along and the only reason why he trained Link was to get rid of the other guys and he will just defeat him!

probably will NEVER happen, so I have no idea why I wrote that, but hey, just throwing out ideas! :)

Sorry but looking at how crazy and creepy and well thought up he is! I do not think he is helping Link in anyway. I do think that he has a twisted love relationship with Link, but it could be mostly for his blood...
Like we do not possibly know what Ghirahim is plotting, all we know is he needs Zelda for her pureness.
I think once everybody gets a hold of the game, into the middle of the game we might figure out his plot! But in the mean time, I have this crazy idea he wants to eat Zelda and use her blood for his powers! or maybe even the Triforce...

no, my guess is that he's not really helping link, he's using him to bring the downfall of the other demon lords, so maybe he can rule by himself, or can invade skyloft without the other demon lords.

IHNo

The Other Side
no, my guess is that he's not really helping link, he's using him to bring the downfall of the other demon lords, so maybe he can rule by himself, or can invade skyloft without the other demon lords.

I could picture it. Ghirahim seems to be pretty self-centered, so him screwing over other demon lords isn't quite far-fetched. However, from what we've seen, he views Link as a non-threat and a little pathetic, so Ghirahim letting him live just to defeat his fellow demons doesn't fit together quite right (puny, stupid kid + plans to have him kill other demons = ?). I'd imagine that since Ghirahim thinks he's all high-and-mighty, he'd just do it himself. But this is yet to be seen.

Pen

The game is on!
It sure would be interesting to have such a character in a Zelda game! However, I do not think Ghirahim will be helping Link out in SS. But to have a character who at first seems bad but turns good later on in the game would be interesting. Someone who trains you in battle but seems evil... kind of like Meta Knight from the Kirby series! :D

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
He'll be fighting Link at least 3 times

I surely hope not! It's gonna be sooo lame if u fight him many times and ends up Being the Final Boss!! (omg its Ghirahim again!!!! NOOOOOO .... -.-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom