• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Game Informer Coverage Trailer

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Short but Sweet Footage

Hey all, I recently discovered that if you finish watching any of the Zelda game informer videos, you access a menu showing related videos, there is a video called Skyward Sword coverage trailer.

I don't know how to link the video, so just watch the one on the ZD home page and at the end click the trailer.

It seems it shows some of the things we'll be seeing in upcoming videos. It shows Link skydiving down to a sky Island using WM+. Scaldera shooting fireballs at Link, and Link fighting Lizalfos.

That really all, only a few seconds of new clips, but it's better than nothing. So, what do you think of the Sky Diving? Looked a bit weird to me.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
You can embed videos like this: [noparse][/noparse]

So, I believe you are referring to this clip, correct?

[video=youtube;_Jq3UFH3-Ss]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jq3UFH3-Ss[/video]

Am loving the graphics for Scaldera's attacks.

I'm pretty sure that area is in the Sky and that there are two chests, from what I can see.

Here is my theory on this: the non-essential but cool upgrades will use enemy drops. The more essential upgrades (like the beetle's pincer) will come to play with these "rune-encrusted chests" we've heard about. You find out where they are in the Hyrule Field, then fly up to the sky and find a rare upgrade material. I don't see these boxes holding something as lame as a heart piece or rupees.

vcdomith

Mad Artist
To hurt Scaldera first you need to throw bomb at his mouth, then hit the eye. Like the GI guy said

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
You can embed videos like this: [noparse][/noparse]

So, I believe you are referring to this clip, correct?

Am loving the graphics for Scaldera's attacks.

Yes thats the one, I know how to put youtube videos on, but not the GI ones.

I just came across this video that depicts a few new scenes from Skyward Sword.

This is interesting as it doesn't show much. Though, I did catch the scene where Link is running from the flames, which is cool. And the part where he falls toward mushrooms (or something.) This doesn't tell us a lot, but I'm sticking with Gameinformer for more information on Skyward Sword :yes:

Nice!

So in the next videos we will see Link battling Lizalfoses and the Scaldera, plus some parachuting action (not sure if in the Volcano or Forest area ).

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Yeah, I am happy it does not relieve much (since I seen tons of spoilers all ready and I am glad it only showed us two things new (fireballs,little Island), and I am really shocked it's been out for 3 days and nobody knew.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
That narrow ramp the Scaldera battle takes place on was an ingenious design. Eluding those fireballs will be an enticing challenge. I'm ready to take this game on. Now, if only November would hurry and bring it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
That narrow ramp the Scaldera battle takes place on was an ingenious design. Eluding those fireballs will be an enticing challenge. I'm ready to take this game on. Now, if only November would hurry and bring it.

Yeah, we've seen what Trinen meant by "massive bosses" with the latest footage. Luckily, though, they're not gonna be "hit weak point, hack away" bosses, but rather ALttP-like bosses. Huge, yet constantly moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom