• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword: Dark Tribe Antagonists? Majoras Mask Possible Cameo?

That's not a good argument, and it's highly arrogant, which is unlike you. Are you all right?

Voicing my opinion objectively is arrogant?! Are you kidding me?! I just don't think MM could be referenced in Skyward Sword; it's my opinion, not fact from Nintendo. There's nothing that says I have to agree with anyone. I can't believe someone gave me a bad rep over this, and I'm not even a bad guy. ...not that I really care.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wolf Sage, anything you do that is not liked is arrogant. Same with me. There's no way around it.

I don't think Majora's Mask will be referenced in any way in SS, but I don't really care either. I mean, it IS possible that the hexing tribe could be refed, because Ghirahim said "Us" at some point in the demo and for all we know, his group could possible turn good (after his defeat?). I'll just wait for the game to be released, and even then I may not pay attention lol

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Voicing my opinion objectively is arrogant?! Are you kidding me?! I just don't think MM could be referenced in Skyward Sword; it's my opinion, not fact from Nintendo. There's nothing that says I have to agree with anyone. I can't believe someone gave me a bad rep over this, and I'm not even a bad guy. ...not that I really care.

It's not that you voiced your opinion, how you did it. You said it as if you knew it 100%. Yes, I've said things with 100% certainty, but that's with undeniable evidence. All you said was that MM wouldn't play in (and didn't back it up). That's what was arrogant. Please understand that that was not a personal attack.

Last edited:

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
also its not set in stone that majoras mask was actually hidden in termina. bcuz the happy mask salesman is originally from hyrule(most likely, who knows how many dimentions/lands he moved to :P ) so maybe it was hidden somewhere deep in hyrule or a far off country? so the dark tribe/dark interlopers/ancient tribe may not even be from hyrule :fairy:

Pen

The game is on!
Well it is official that Hyrule and Termina are alternate dimensions (very similar, but has some minor differences). I believe that Lord Ghirahim is the leader of the dark tribe/dark interlopers of Hyrule, who were in fact the creators of the Fused Shadow, which I believe is the alternate version of Majora's Mask of Termina (which I think was created by the Terminian version of the dark tribe). So, as we may be given a backstory to not only the Master Sword and Hyrule itself, we are most likely to be given a backstory to the dark tribe of Hyrule in the upcoming Skyward Sword. If that is the case, then we fans might be able to figure out more about the dark tribe of Termina, because we will by then have more information of the dark tribe of Hyrule.

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
alright i read juicyj's long theory about the dark tribe and dark interlopers, and now im just gonna call them the dark interlopers.....and now im wondering girahim wuz rly weird....so how are the rest of his group thingy gonna look like? o_O

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。

You still said that it was 100% confirmed, yet you say that that is your opinion. I'm sorry buddy, but that is very arrogant. It's as though your saying that your opinion is as good as a confimation.

That isn't like you, isn't it?

You still said that it was 100% confirmed, yet you say that that is your opinion. I'm sorry buddy, but that is very arrogant. It's as though your saying that your opinion is as good as a confimation.

That isn't like you, isn't it?
Are you still talking about that? It's irrelevant to the topic at hand, and if you wish to voice your concerns(?) about it, please do so on my profile page or PM me. Thanks. Also, yes, in my opinion, Majora's Mask will 100% not be in SS in any way, shape, or form. :yes: Have a nice day...

Also, when in the world did I say confirmed by Nintendo?! Nintendo didn't say anything...:huh:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Are you still talking about that? It's irrelevant to the topic at hand, and if you wish to voice your concerns(?) about it, please do so on my profile page or PM me. Thanks. Also, yes, in my opinion, Majora's Mask will 100% not be in SS in any way, shape, or form. :yes: Have a nice day...

Ok, it's all cool. :D....................

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!

That's what you should have said from the start. Saying 100% without the words "my opinion" on that kind of topic when there's a very slight chance it might be true is what the problem was. Now that that's over, yes, let's move on.

That's what you should have said from the start. Saying 100% without the words "my opinion" on that kind of topic when there's a very slight chance it might be true is what the problem was. Now that that's over, yes, let's move on.
That IS what I meant in the first place; I even said it's my opinion, NOT Nintendo's word. In my opinion, Majora's Mask can't and will not be in Skyward Sword in any way, shape, or form.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
That IS what I meant in the first place; I even said it's my opinion, NOT Nintendo's word. In my opinion, Majora's Mask can't and will not be in Skyward Sword in any way, shape, or form.
No, it's not that, I know you never said it was confirmed. It's that you said (direct quote) "Sorry to inform you that there will be 100% - without a doubt - NO Majora's Mask or even a reference to it in this game." Nothing about it being your opinion in that sentence. You said it as if a rep directly told you it. I'm not trying to beat you up on this, I was just telling you that by saying that it came across as arrogant.

So, moving on from all that, I've been doing some thinking, and it may be that these places we're familiar with that may not be Hyrule may be some of the islands in the sky. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom