• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword: Dark Tribe Antagonists? Majoras Mask Possible Cameo?

No, it's not that, I know you never said it was confirmed. It's that you said (direct quote) "Sorry to inform you that there will be 100% - without a doubt - NO Majora's Mask or even a reference to it in this game." Nothing about it being your opinion in that sentence. You said it as if a rep directly told you it. I'm not trying to beat you up on this, I was just telling you that by saying that it came across as arrogant.

HOWEVER JJ, I made it clear in this statement.

...I just don't think MM could be referenced in Skyward Sword; it's my opinion, not fact from Nintendo. There's nothing that says I have to agree with anyone...

Okay, I've had enough. This isn't supposed to be a childish argument thread, okay?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Who cares if it was arrogant, it's his thoughts on the matter. If he wasn't telling the truth, so be it! Leave him alone and discuss the topic at hand.

Big Octo

=^)
Can we please stop arguing? This is getting way out of hand, and we don't want to start any personal wars.

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
So, moving on from all that, I've been doing some thinking, and it may be that these places we're familiar with that may not be Hyrule may be some of the islands in the sky. Thoughts?
sounds like an interesting thought, but are you talking about the actual hyrule or like other lands from dif. zelda games?

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
yeah that wuz a bit off topic but anyway.......so since basically some people have been saying yes and no to the majora mask cameo and since rly theres no true way to tell, do you guys think that girahim might be the dark interloper/tribe/whatever leader? or is he just a member? :fairy:

C

chicken storm

I don't know. He could very well be the creator/founder or one of the first members since this is a prequel to OoT and the Dark Tribe isn't mentioned untill MM. His title is Demon Lord Girihim after all.

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
yeah so what do you guys think that that giant thing girahim was sitting on in one of the trailers is? even though its basically just a boss, im still kinda curious. what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom