• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword: Dark Tribe Antagonists? Majoras Mask Possible Cameo?

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
i wuz thinking about the antagonist for skyward sword since its been confirmed that ganondorf is most defintely not going to make an appearance could we possibly see the dark tribe as antagonists instead? because girahims got that dark tribe look goin on w/ the blue pale skin and mysterious powers its also possible that maybe itll be like we battle one dark tribe member per dungeon??? the thing i wonder most though is will majoras mask make a cameo of some sort bcuz ive heard a few theories that majoras mask was the dark tribes creation.... :fairy:

Sorry to inform you that there will be 100% - without a doubt - NO Majora's Mask or even a reference to it in this game.:yes:

However, many strongly believe it to be possible that Lord Ghirahim has a connection to the Dark Interlopers spoken of in the backstory of the Twili in Twilight Princess - if not one himself - though it is all just speculation at this point.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Sorry to inform you that there will be 100% - without a doubt - NO Majora's Mask or even a reference to it in this game.

We don't know that. The "ancient tribe" and the "dark interlopers" very well may be one-in-the-same. Why do I say that? The eye symbol on the Fused Shadow is the same as that of Majora's Mask.

tumblr_l5l3grFCU81qb5ex7.png

Anyway, I'm 100% certain the "dark interlopers" will be the enemy in Skyward Sword. However, I'm not sure if they will connect to the Dark Tribe in the game. You can check out why in this thread.

We don't know that. The "ancient tribe" and the "dark interlopers" very well may be one-in-the-same. Why do I say that? The eye symbol on the Fused Shadow is the same as that of Majora's Mask.

Anyway, I'm 100% certain the "dark interlopers" will be the enemy in Skyward Sword. However, I'm not sure if they will connect to the Dark Tribe in the game. You can check out why in this thread.

Sorry to inform you that there will be 100% - without a doubt - NO Majora's Mask or even a reference to it in this game.

what is your source Wolf Sage?

Please don't take this out of proportion or anything :dry:. I've said what I had to say, in my opinion, so I'm done. You guys are just as entitled to your opinions as I am. Oh and my source is myself. :yes: Good day...

Big Octo

=^)
You, know these are the things we should wait and see if it does happen, not just to discuss our many theories on the matter. I would much rather like this question to be answered by the game.

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
maybe its possible that well see the fused shadows as well? also maybe itll possibly show how majoras mask caused the downfall of the shadow tribe? i agree with how your saying that the fused shadows are very similar to majoras mask. but maybe the fused shadows was the sheikahs creation? because on midnas fused shadow piece on the back it has a small sheikah symbol on it.....which also makes me think that maybe the sheikah are also a part of the dark tribe and they betrayed them for the hylians??? who knows.....

geek4887

The Unknown
Man, if the Dark Interlopers are involved in SS, then I'm gonna burst an outrage. I missed the Dark Interlopers, TP should've build on that idea. DIs might be in SS, i dunno. But i just know that we're in for an epic zelda game.

Ganondork

goo
dark tribe? in SS? of course not, why would there be a reference to MM in Skyward Sword? Ghirahim is possibly a DARK INTERLOPER not part of the DARK TRIBE. MM was its own story and that's it. Termina is Termina and Hyrule is Hyrule. That's like asking if the residents of Skyloft become the Subrosians from OoS.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
dark tribe? in SS? of course not, why would there be a reference to MM in Skyward Sword? Ghirahim is possibly a DARK INTERLOPER not part of the DARK TRIBE. MM was its own story and that's it. Termina is Termina and Hyrule is Hyrule. That's like asking if the residents of Skyloft become the Subrosians from OoS.

The "dark interlopers" and the Dark Tribe may be the same. Actually, though, I think you're misusing the term "Dark Tribe". The Dark Tribe is mentioned in FSA, whereas it's called an "ancient tribe" in MM. Even so, they may all be the same. Again, look at this picture:

And even if they are the same, that doesn't mean Termina has to be brought in. For all we know, they didn't originate from Termina. But it's just as possible that they did. Anyway, I'll also put this here again for you, as it contributes to all of this.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
How 'bout we wait a couple months and then we can be sure?

Also majora's mask could be referenced since there is no proof that mm is from Termina. I am only saying it's possible though; i still doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom