• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Skyward Sword Backgrounds! (These Took Me a While, So Please Leave a Nice Comment ;D)

Majora's Cat

How about that
Nick! Great job on the new elements! THEY'RE AMAZING! Anyway, I would suggest one thing... why not do a background of Link's little helper... what's her face... Zordonia.

Hmm..

I honestly dont know how to represent time. If you have an idea, id be happy to. I was thinking about doing a series, based on different games. I could do time ones, based on the trippy things the different Songs of Time did in Majoras mask, ill try that later.

Also, i think her names Aderu, Adelle, something along those lines. They also said her face is a placeholder for her real face, so i want to wait until we know what it really looks like.

Ive tried doing landscapes, they were horrible, im not good with depth. Im going to retry one where it was the original LoZ title screen painted by me in the SS style with the logo, i hope i can make it turn out nice, i really like the idea.

I have an idea for another element, Wind, but i think it would either be too similar to Sky or Forest. I can make it original, would you guys like to see it?

Also, what about earth? Like, more stony looking, not fiery.

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
These are aweosme! I'm going to look at that program. earth would be nice, and I love the idea of the loz title screen. I don't know if this would be too tough, but what about one of hyrule castle? Assuming in skyward sword, the land below is hyrule.

Thanks for all the moral support guys, ^_^

I passed the 10 image limit, so the second post i made is being used for the background now.

Double Post -

Does anyone have any comments on the wind/time?

The wind one i personally think looks nice, but i dont understand how to redo the Time one, it bothers me.

Its supposed to represent the painted art style of SS. Its made to look like the little dotted brushstrokes in the game. Does it not resemble it? D:

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The wallpapers look very good! It looks like they took you some time. Good job and keep up the good work! ;)

Thanks!

Im pretty much grounded for now, so until i get back, (whenever that is), let me know what else you guys want, and ill make it when i get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom