• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyloft Goddess is Din, Nayru, and Faore?

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
You all saw the new trailer. There was a statue of a goddess, with a triangle on it. Could it be that this goddess created Hyrule and everything else, and split into three, along with the Triforce. Is this significant? Or just a coincidence? Share your opinions.

Lupine

Sacred Beast
Perhaps Skyloft only knows of one of those three goddesses, and do not know of the Triforce. If this is the case, my best bet is that it's Nayru, because in the OoT cutscene she was seen creating the sky/atmosphere, which would be significant to Skyloft. (this might be a far-fetched idea, but who knows.)

Or, it's something different entirely, like what JuicieJ stated.

V

VirgilTheart

Actually Lupine, that makes sense. :) If the "sky children" (as Ghirahim calls them) have been avoiding the world below for all this time, it'd make sense that they'd only be aware of one of the three Goddesses. ;)

V

VirgilTheart

Possible. And while he's down there, he (and by extension, the rest of Skyloft) will learn about the Triforce and when the sky children migrate down below to set up the Hylian kingdom, they can add the Triforce to their royal seal! :)

Lupine

Sacred Beast
Speaking of the Triforce... would Link have it in the start of this game? If he did, that could be Farore up there... always looking after him, or not...

He'd probably obtain it later in the game, though, which would be very interesting. Possibly after sniffing out Farore?

If he is the very first Link ever, this could explain how the hero came to be, as well as Zelda.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I think that it could be a diffrent god/godess or maby their dity (like jabu-jabu for the zoras in OoT) I think the last is more likly idk why its just a gut fealing maybe becouse it dosnt look all that feminin for a fantasy game to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom