• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Sky People!!

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
I am quoting Shad here, but he gives the hint of skypeople. I know there is a temple in this game dedicated to the sky people, but I believe that this is a mentioning of what we now know to be skyloft.

"According to legend, Hyrule was made by the Hylians, who, as we all know, are the closest race to the gods. But also according to legend, long ago there was a race even closer to the gods, and some say THESE creatures made the Hylians. When they created the people of Hylia, they simultaneously created a new capital, a city that floated in the heavens. They dwelt there... and some scholars believe that this race lives there still, somewhere in the great sky. Sky beings... Isn't that simply marvelous, old boy? What I wouldn't give to meet them!"

So just found this really interesting and was hoping to get some opinions on the matter!!

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
The lack of Oocca disappointed me in Skyward Sword and felt like poor planning from Nintendo...

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I think the oocca were shy creatures living in the sky in SS, not wanting to interact with humans, so that's why you never see any. After SS when everybody moves to the surface, the occca decide to turn Skyloft into their own town.

...But then there's the fact that their city is roughly 7x the size of Skyloft and you can't even see it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom