• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Skulltula Confusion

Also Ganondorf wasn't sealed in the Sacred Realm in the child timeline (as shown in Twilight Princess) though later he got tossed in the Twilight(Zone) Realm.

I haven't played TP myself, so I really don't have anything to base this off of, but I thought the Twilight Realm was what Ganondorf turned the Sacred Realm into after obtaining the Triforce? Is the Twilight Realm different from the Sacred Realm?

In OoT's Child Timeline, he is still in the realm because zelda did that before you went back in time. In TP, he escaped, then the sages scealed him somewere else, the Twilight Realm. I do not understand why people think the Sacred Realm is the Twilight realm. > .>' The only actual connections are:
1: It is not in the Light World.
2: It has the word 'realm' in its name.
Using that logic, the Ocean Realm is were the triforce is! See how silly it sounds now?

crazeh navi

Guardian of Equestria
and by the way, the twilight realm was created by the light spirits to hold the interlopers and their people, and until ganondorf came to the twilight realm, the twilight world and the light world hardly ever came in contact. the sacred realm was the golden land that was the point where the goddesses left hyrule and therefore where the triforce rested. so yes, they're different.

Also, an evidence I though of because of crazeh navi, the Twilight Realm is made by the light spirits, the sacred realm and the light world is made by the goddesses. Also to add on to that, the WotOK is made by the Ocean King, and Termina is made by the giants. If they were oppisites, they would be made by the same people. Koholnut is made by the Wind fish and Link. (Because *sensored due to spoilers*.)

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
This too. I guess its safe to say that the things Link does in the future can be brought back to the past. Probably because he is the Hero of Time, he is able to affect things in that way.

That is the perfect answer, maybe when he klls the GOLDEN skulltulla in the future in the past the same skulltulla turns into a regular skulltulla but you do not see the skulltulla cause it happend during Links sleep.

The only reason I thought the Twilight Realm was the Sacred Realm is because of the story Princess Zelda tells you in OoT. She talks about how whoever gets the Triforce transforms the Sacred Realm: into a "light" realm if the person is good, or a "dark" realm if the person is bad. Ganondorf was evil, so the Sacred Realm became a "dark" realm. Since I haven't played TP personally, all I know about it is that Ganondorf is in the Twilight Realm, so I thought that the Twilight Realm is where Zelda and the Sages sealed Ganondorf at the end of OoT. I'll have to play the game before I can really make any real attempts at speculations about it though, I was just wondering.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Ganon turns the Sacred Realm into the Dark World, which is different from the Twilight Realm.

In OoT's Child Timeline, he is still in the realm because zelda did that before you went back in time.
Because the SR's timeline is independent of the light world's timeline? So 7 years after Link tells Zelda about Ganondorf's plan, he randomly disappears from the LW and is suddenly trapped in the SR? Or are there now two copies of him? Does he then escape the SR just to try to get back in again to the the ToX?!? Occam's razor seriously disagrees. The only reason (that I know of/can remember) the independent terminian timeline theory exists is to explain Tingle and the Legend of the Fairy (and even then it's highly debatable). There is absolutely no reason to suggest that the SR behaves this way too. It works just fine being split along with the LW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom