• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

\*Skittles' Graphics*/

Skittles

Rainbows!
\*Skittles' Graphics*/ (Important Edit)

*Sprinkles Skittles everywhere*

Look at this, yes, I do graphics (and art, but maybe later for that one).

Note

Alright, so, I honestly joined for two reasons one, because I miss Zelda forums and my main forum is...well...not as Zelda-ie as it once was, though I'm still quite active there and fond of the place. I just need some place to go and talk Zelda. I recently just started to really get into playing it again after a hiatus for about over year (after I beat SS in January of last year I've hardly touched a Zelda game). And the other reason, to make sigs for a forum again. It's rather fun, and I kind of missed it, so, you guys get my services if you want it! Congratz.

(Also, Tetra007 is me, but...I had a random impulse and choose the user name Skittles instead...)

Now, onto the examples:

sig1_zps94844dc5.png

fs2_zpsf2589dd4.png

revan1_zps5a2f2918.png

tosig_zps7517e488.png

msig_zpscc522ae9.png

skitts_zps5b56838a.png

freedomsig_zps5c3d1ad2.png

NEW EXAMPLES (using temporary photobucket account...meh)

skiyig_zps39acc766.png

sksig3_zps44f8e0e4.png

~Requests open!~
I do sigs, avies, icons, buttons tags, and banners,
the only thing that I really need is time, so, being patience
is awesome

Tell me what you want and I'll get to it asap.​

REQUEST SECTION

This list contains five. It's a waiting list. I like to keep track of stuff. If it's full, go to another artist...;)

Requests will be done in order of arrival. Now go eat some skittles! *sprinkles more*

Last edited by a moderator:

bunny

birb overlord
Holy cow, you are really good!!

I may request a signature from you sometime if that's alright. o:

Also, I hope you do post your art sometime. I guess you could call me an art enthusiast. I look forward to seeing more of your work. ^^

Skittles

Rainbows!
I will, just not tonight. It's rather late and I'm hoping to sleep soon. (And I also just reimaged my computer, so it's taking awhile to get everything back up to where it ought to be...) xD

Thanks guys.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I really enjoy your graphics, so I think I am going to make your first request (on this site at least).
(click the spoiler)
I kind of want another sig. I have tons of patience, so take as long as necessary.
So. Could you make a sig featuring this image, with a fairly dark background, text in whatever font you think looks good that says "Guardian of Time," and with the dimensions 400X150px (same as the sig I have now)? That would be great!:turtle:
No rush or anything, I have all the time in the world! :)

Absolutely beautiful! Your stuff looks great! I especially love those pokemon ones. :)

I would like to request a icon/sig set... if I can figure out what picture I want to use. XD ...I'll post back later.

Skittles

Rainbows!
@TOG: I don't know if this is quite dark enough...but...:

guardianoftime_zps6bc26cd7.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w637/Tetra007-2/guardianoftime_zps6bc26cd7.png[/IMG]

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
This is one I've been kinda just sending around to see who can make it.

Anyway was wondering if you could do it with this picture.

And I'd like the text "I stayed up late the night before everything came to an end..." in a sort of blood splatter style of writing if possible with a blood splatter style finish and in the upper left corner a stamp style text saying H.O.T.D. (or at least something along those lines).

Thank you ^^

Skittles

Rainbows!
For some reason these requests make me feel like the world is coming to an end. *dramatic music of doom*

Pancake: (BAM!)
moonsig_zpsf397e8be.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w637/Tetra007-2/moonsig_zpsf397e8be.png[/IMG]

Hunter: (no side specification...so...yeah) *shrug*
apolosig_zpsb91cd174.png

PHP:
[IMG]http://i1333.photobucket.com/albums/w637/Tetra007-2/apolosig_zpsb91cd174.png[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom