• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Siniru's RP (SU)

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Yeah. We actually have to have at least a little info to go off of. We can't just guess and have you say "oh that's wrong" when you DIDN'T EVEN TELL US WHAT TO DO.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Chance
Abilities: Flying, teleportation, time travel, predicting the future.
Weakness: If he forms any emotional attachments, he loses his abilities.
Appearance: Luminous green eyes, at first glance, his hair seems to be white, but if you look closer, it's composed of every shade of every color imaginable. Wears a t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: Mischievous

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I agree with Elementic and Furry. I'll make my character already anyway though.

Name: Toon
Abilities: Shape-shifting, breathing fire, very agile, swordsman
Weakness: Easily distracted, not so bright
Appearance: Silver hair, Red hoodie, shining blue eyes, black pants
Personality: Not very smart, but great fighter. Jumps into everything without thinking.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Genres: Action, comedy (hopefully), romance, Sci-Fi, demons, Shonen.

This is going to be similar to DGM, Persona, Pandora Hearts, Sakura Hime, and other stories where you exist to destroy demons. It will also have bits of SAO and Smash Drive in, maybe a bit of Warrior cats if I can actually think up a way to fit it in. Maybe a bit of Philip Pullman and the String Theory, but mostly it will have a similar storyline to DGM and Persona.

My Character:

Name: Neah
Ability: She can read and communicate through people's minds. Can grow wings and fly.
Appearance: White skin. Has short bright cyan hair. Leading down from her left eye is a pattern the same colour as her hair. It is rather wispy, and leads all the way down onto her neck. The eye with the pattern is also glowing baby blue nonstop.
Her face is almost boyish but young. She normally wears a white blouse and black trousers, school-uniform style.
Personality: Quirky but sometimes rude. Normally she tries to make people laugh with random jokes, but half of them are offensive. Head strong.
Others: None.

Elementic

Eh, what the heck. I'll make my charry now.

Name: Tsuyoi Kashikoi

Ability: Can use both ice and fire magic, able to use her instruments to attack

Appearance: Normal-
tomboy.jpg

Yomiya- here

Personality: Tsuyoi is an active girl, and loves rock music. She never goes anywhere without her blue headphones (not shone in pic) and her red MP3 player (except for formal occasions). Her band, Tsukuhime, is popular, and she is dedicated to it. Tsuyoi also loves martial arts, and practices a lot on trees and small rocks.

Others: Tsuyoi runs a band called Tsukuhime, which is a popular rock/pop group, and while in it, is under the alias 'Yomiya', with a completely different look.

Unknown to her fellow band members except her best friend Harunki, Tsuyoi has a guitar and a set of drums that have special powers-the guitar creates fire, and the drums create ice.

(I'll make a SU for Harunki later)

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Hauto Nogai
Ability: He has Electro-Kinesis, and some mental powers.
Appearance: Like an older version of Brendan from poekmon emerald, except lacking the pokeball symbols.
Personality: Funloving, and kind hearted.
Others: This is a rushed sheet, so I may change some stuff!

Elementic

Name: Harunki Nakonimu

Ability: Can use her instruments to use earth and lightning attacks

Appearance: Normal-
23415866-Anime_Tomboy.jpg

Narigu- here

Personality: Harunki, known as Narigu on stage, is a mischievious girl, but is nice none-the-less. Tsuyoi is her best friend, and they both love performing at the concerts. Harunki is one of the few people who actually likes thunderstorms...honestly, the sound helps her sleep.

Others: Harunki can use a brown and dark green keyboard to use earth magic, and a yellow saxophone for lighting magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom