• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

single player games vs multi player games

what do you like?

• Single Player games

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Multi Player Games

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Going for single based on Multiplayer games aren't often as good without others & I don't always have people to play with.
Can take turns with single player games or even race if a friend has the same game as you.

I would say for the first 18 or so years of my life, I mainly enjoyed playing single player games with some Friday nights dedicated to Halo online. But in recent years, I've been more drawn towards multiplayer games for the social and competitive aspects. I still play single player games in my favorite franchises but I definitely keep coming back to multiplayer games more often.

I think i agree with most people on here that single player provides the best story content, but i did used to love the N64 for its 4 player local play. Some of the most fun ive had gaming was playing mariokart 64, marioparty and goldeneye with my family growing up great multiplayer games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom