• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Magatha

Magatha
I have decided to try writing a story, and I invite all of you people to sign up. :)

Prologue: Be careful what you wish for.

My name is Magatha Stargleam and I live backwards in time. You probably won’t believe me, and I wouldn’t blame you if you stopped reading now. I never was that great at writing, and time travel can get very confusing, especially when I live backwards in it.

But I am getting ahead of myself. Let me tell you how it all began… (Or will begin, since in your time it has NOT happened yet, and I might add, these are not the real names of people involved. I must ask you not to try to change this event in any way, for if you do, you may very well doom the world as we both know it.)

I did not always live backwards in time. It all started when I was a little girl who loved to read fantasy, especially anything about Wizards, King Arthur, and most of all, Merlin. And so on my 7th birthday, July 31, on that year happened to be a Blue Moon. You could feel the magic in the air. It was a perfect sunny day. I remember people singing Happy Birthday, and then I did it.
I blew out the candles on my birthday cake and wished to be just like Merlin. Then everything vanished…

Ok. So if you want to sign up, then fill out this form:

Name:
Race: Human, Fairy, Elf, Merfolk, Demon
Weapon: (could be any weapon or magic)
Description:
Role: (If Human, then Knight, Mage, or villager. If not, then Seelie or Unseelie) Seelie: good fairy people:fairy: Unseelie: bad fairy people :devil:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name: Ashie
Race: Human
Weapon: Fire,ice,Light,Darkness
Description:Ashie is a girl with a lot of power and she has sliver hair and yellow eyes
Role:Mage

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Atsuma PSV
Race: Merfolk
Weapon: Horn of Olympus (Magical Rod)
Description: Handsome, brown hair, light tan skin, and a muscular body.
Role: Whatever role you wanna give him.

Good luck with your story. ~Ats

Oh, you're not a bad writer, Magnesium. Stop being so modest! :P So, like, nerm and all... I suppose I'll sign up. I'm not in the Fanworks section much nowadays, but if I subscribe to the story thread, I could probably be able to stay caught up. :sweat: Well, anyways:

Name: Frista [last name not given]
Race: Elf
Weapon: Snow Crown (1-hand sword)
Description: Silver hair, dark blue eyes, pale skin. The rest of her appearance, you may refer from this doodle I drew of her when she was made an OC of mine. Personality-wise, she is rather quiet; a person of few words. Is somewhat cold toward new people, but actually quite nice. She has an affinity to water/ice, but a past event prevents her from unleashing much in battle. Her sword is pretty much all the power she can use right now.
Role: Seelie (why not, am I right?)

Name: Sela Alaan
Weapon: Crossbow, shape shifting, and dream walking
Race: Fairy
Appearance: Wait, if I'm a fairy, do I still appear as a human? Anyway, just in case: light brown hair, striking blue eyes, short and thin
Personality: feisty, intelligent, has a passion for nature, independent
Role: Seelie

mninja13

Soulless
Name: Seraph rodes
Race: Demon
Weapon: A powerful sword that doubles as a powerful staff. Can channel black magic of any sort through his sword. He also is training to use telepathy but isn't very good yet. He has the power to teleport wherever followed by clouds of fire damaging anyone in the near area.
Description: A young looking, red head about 5'8" who just recently received this magic sword for his 16Th birthday. Even
though hes been training for only a year, hes adept in most black magic. In tight situations he usually stands back and isn'tmuch of a leader. He's somewhat quiet, but inside he's fairly intelligent. He's prone to making very stupid and short thoughtdecisions when pressured. He lives in the underworld in a deep hidden chasm, he doesnt know why or how he got there but
trains alongside a legion of other demons. He is the only one of his kind though. He's the only demon able to use the dark
arts.
Role: VILLAIN/Mage

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Hiyas! Here is my character for ya!

Name: Tekara Ki
Race: Elf
Weapon: Twin curved daggers forged by the elves. She also uses an elven Bow.
Description: Black hair, emerald green eyes, light skin. Wears a pale blue tunic, tan leggings, brown leather boots, and a pendant containing a single green stone that matches her eyes. She is very quiet and caring, but when fighting, is fierce.

I hope you can use her! ;)

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Hmm... I'll join...

Name: Seralea
Race: Fairy
Weapon: Ice magic
Description: Long, light brown hair, frosty light blue eyes, you decide what her outfit is like.
Kind but stubborn at times. Will help out however she can.

I hope that this works!

amaterasu

Writer
Name: Chailyn Kami
Weapon: magic
Description: you know what. you make it up. go nuts.
Role: Salinee or however you spell it.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Tennor Dekan
Weapon: Sword and shield.
Description: A fun-loving trickster knight that can be serious and matur when needed.
Role: Knight (Ammy? humans can only be knight, mage, or villager)

Not bad. I'll sign up.
Name: Sirris Morgid
Weapon: Iron Sword
Description: Has neck-length black hair and a black goatee, wears light armour ie armour on the lower legs, sholders, lower arms to give more agility. Wear black clothes everywere else. Is serious and does not joke often, has a cold exterior but will protect the ones he cares about.
Role: Knight

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I see you like King Arthur.:right:

Name: Abigale
Weapon: Bow and arrows
Description: Short red hair to her ears, green skirt to her knees, white shirt, green over shirt with V opening at the neck, brown boots with overhang rim, green eyes.
Role: Knight

This is going to be an awesome story.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom