• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sign of the Stars RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Sign-up here: Sign of the Stars))

"Hiya!" Shia'na slashes her sword, clanging against another spirit's. She is fighting a dark spirit. The opposing spirit looks very Vampiric, blood red eyes and fangs and all. He laughs. "Such a weakling, spirits of angels are. Such a shame that you must die." He goes in for the kill, but Shia'na cuts through him before he can attack. He screams, a high-pitched, wailing scream, then dissipates. She sighs, and puts her sword away. Another demon spirit... that makes, what, five this week? They just keep coming!

Last edited:
There is an eerie clnaking sound rattling among the forest. It matches the beat of footsteps but there is none to be heard. It is sounds like a lonely gypsy spiri lost wnader in the forest where he used to live. This is partly true. The clinking was matching the footsteps of lonely man retracing his steps from years ago. He isn't smiling. What was a smile? His purple hair was blown by the wind and his blood read eyes were shut tightly. This man or was he a man was lost deep in thoughts.

((Up to you guys of you hear his tamourine or if you are close to him))

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
"Neko...nekoooo." Hoinu pawed at the bag the cat girl was carrying. "Can we get home faster? I'm hungryyyy."

Kineko giggled. "Nya...we'll get there soon."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Zhak'kahl smiles from his position in his tower, located deep in the mountains. His plan had worked, fragmenting the separation between the celestial and physical planes. He had several demons filling his tower for protection and slaves. The angels were of no importance to him. I'm going to rebuild a world of demons, and I will be the ruler. He thinks, that smile that held no warmth, no kindness, no compassion, is on his face once more.

Elementic

Kineko stared up at the sky. Hoinu blinked. "Whatcha thinkin about?" The cat girl smiled. "Nothing important..." She stared at her left hand, which held a simple white ring with a beautiful jewel that shone in light rainbow colors. Hoinu pouted. "It's not good to keep secrets, Kiko..." Kineko chuckled at the nickname. "Trust me, nya, I'm fine." The two shared a smile.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Lilyana trails through the forest looking a tall the animals and birds. She sees a blue glow come from behind the tree but can't tell what's making the glow possible. She then hears an eerie crying.
"C'mon out, I'm only a little girl, i can't hurt you." she puts on a sly smile. She walks closer to the blue glow to reveal a child, almost her age, but in spirit form.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios rests under a tree in the forest. He hears an eerie noise. "Just go to bed." He tells himself. But the noise is to eerie. He get's up, picks up his Staff. And walks off through the forest, hoping to ask whoever is making the noise very nicely to stop(actually he's just gonna shut 'em up)

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
"What are you doing in a pace like this?" she asks the spirit, but it starts to float away, "No! I'm sorry, come back." the spirit stops and turns to face Lilyana. The child's face contorts into a demon-like face and then the spirit is rushing towards Lilyana. Lilyana had no time to react, but she manage to get one dagger out of her hair and move out of the spirit's charge. She spins around and throws the dagger and it pierces the spirit's heart but goes straight through. She thought her dagger always killed demons and spirits, that's what Sophie told her.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Oh, a tip i thought i addressed in my SU: A spirit can only be killed by another spirit or an enchanted weapon.))

Shia'na sees a girl being attacked by a Dark Spirit. She rushes to the girl's side and blocks an attack. "You okay?"

Elementic

Kineko and Hoinu heard the commotion and noticed the battle. "Hoinu..." "Gotcha!"

A few stray cats came out. Kineko nealt down near them. "Protect this bag-nya. We'll be back soon." The cats nodded and surrounded the bag that Kineko had placed on the ground. She took one thing out of it-a set of white and red claws. She slid them onto her hands, and a string of lights flashed on when she did.

Hoinu got her paws ready, and the two ran forward. Hoinu attacked first-her right paw was surrounded by flames, and she ran forward and hit the Dark Spirit. "Hehe~! Need some help? I don't approve of other spirits being meanies!"

((both Hoinu's large paws (if you saw her appearance) and Kineko's claws (despite not showing them this post) behave a bit like the claws in Kid Icarus Uprising.))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios stops form searching for the noise when he hears what sounds like a battle. He looked down and his staff was glowing. A spirit was nearby. Raios used the staff as a campus and was off.

((Well until i find a good way for Hiroz to talk and meet with you guys. He is just going to be 'haunting' the woods ok? If i feel bored he will start playing for you.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((He could, I don't know.... join the battle?))

Shia'na ducks a swing and slashes upwards with her star-sword. The spirit screams and dissipates, but more keep coming. "Where are they coming from?"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios jumps in with his staff ready. "Hoy there! Just my luck, 'nother ghost bashing." He sight slightly annoyed. He ran at a spirit and hit it in the side. He then proceeded to release a holy blast from his staff hitting the spirit hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom