• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sign of the Stars RP

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Lily looked at the people around her. They felt familiar but she couldn't quite place it, "Y-Yeah I'm fine, it's just..." she picks up the dagger that she threw and looked at it, "My guardian told me these would kill any demon or spirit." Lilyana, even though be 13, has been through a lot.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Thought it didn't kill it, I'm sure your blade gave it second thoughts." Raios said trying to be polite while obliterating spirits with his Holy staff.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Watch which spirits you're hitting, boy." Shia'na snarls at Raios, one of his blasts hitting her, hurting but not killing her. "And let me see them." She offers a hand for the blade.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Hoinu sighed, then noticed one spirit run past her. "Kiko!"

The spirit went towards Kineko. Her eyes were closed, and hands at her sides, but she was standing at an angle...her eyes then quickly opened-not in fear, but determination. She raised one of her hands, revealing her claws. When the spirit was in front of her, she quickly sliced. The spirit was sent flying back. "Hoinu!" "Right!"

Hoinu's paw then got a shadowy aura around it. "Hiiiiiya!" She punched up the spirit, and watched as it dissipated. "Phew."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Hey Mis, maybe we can have a team-up! No. It's not your choice, Dagger! You already know I don't 'team up' with people! It'l just be a sort of... neutral-y... alliance... thingy. Totally up your alley. *just rolls eyes* HA! I WIN!))

Deep in the cold, misty depths of the forest, far from any sane mortal being, a lone figure walked through. All anyone could see of the figure was a black cloak, unless it was directly facing them. Then a chilling pair of glowing red eyes could be seen from under the cloak's hood, freezing the weak-hearted's hearts until the owner of those chilling eyes brings their swift and painful deaths.

This mysterious, demonic figure seemed to be wandering aimlessly, but he did indeed have a destination. He was headed towards his next assignment. Just some corrupt nobleman, nothing huge. But there was a high price for his head, and that's all that mattered to the 'wandering' assassin.

((Hope ya don't mind that I made his eyes glow. He can turn off the glow and make them blue at will. Good for human disguiseness and stuff.))

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((It's 100% okay! I like it. :yes:))

"Maybe the enchantment's wearing down... want me to re-enchant it?"

((Hey Mis, maybe we can have a team-up! No. It's not your choice, Dagger! You already know I don't 'team up' with people! It'l just be a sort of... neutral-y... alliance... thingy. Totally up your alley. *just rolls eyes* HA! I WIN!))

Deep in the cold, misty depths of the forest, far from any sane mortal being, a lone figure walked through. All anyone could see of the figure was a black cloak, unless it was directly facing them. Then a chilling pair of glowing red eyes could be seen from under the cloak's hood, freezing the weak-hearted's hearts until the owner of those chilling eyes brings their swift and painful deaths.

This mysterious, demonic figure seemed to be wandering aimlessly, but he did indeed have a destination. He was headed towards his next assignment. Just some corrupt nobleman, nothing huge. But there was a high price for his head, and that's all that mattered to the 'wandering' assassin.

((Hope ya don't mind that I made his eyes glow. He can turn off the glow and make them blue at will. Good for human disguiseness and stuff.))
((I swear Tatl you can read my mind. I would love that. This works perfectly. Maybe Dagger will get to like Hiroz. Or hiroz can just help him hide in town better. Though the purple hair throws things off. :P And the eyes are so cool. C: ))

Hiroz, the haunting figure, stops. He climbs the nearest tree deep in the woods. Where the an old gypsy camp lay. No one sane passes through here. An evil spirit haunts it. Well Hiroz was the only somewhat spirit that passed by this parts. But it was his playing that scared away most. He unattached his sliver and black instrument and started to play. Have you ever heard just the tambourine part to a normally happy and lively tune? Well, if you haven't, be warned. His tune was once a dance song now just an eerie beat and clang on metal. But something demons danced to the locals say. Hiroz can remember all the other sounds so the tune never bothers him. The fog drifts lazily about, seeming to dance slowly to the melody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom