• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sign of the Stars RP

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((MY bad :P))
"No, no. You are obviously beyond mortal." Raios says blasting a ghost.

((I felt like describing my character a little. And I am debating weather to make him gay or not. for right now. it is unknown. I am still working on him too. So things will change and flow))

Hiroz seeing the man walk away quickly runs and grabs his blade and then follows him, hand holding his tambourine. It couldn't make sound. If this man knew he was following Hiroz could be dead. So he quite quietly wrapped his tambourine tightly in the scarf he had on his waist to stop its jingle. He hide behind the trees just stalking this curious man, well demon. Hiroz hadn't really meet another demon and would love to see meet one again. So since this one didn't want to talk. He was going to follow him.

((and now he has a scarf he wear as a belt. yep. see progress))

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((It's fine to describe your character. But not when you say that 'Tatl's character notices insert details'. That's a little GMy, just warning you. BUT YAY PROGRESS!))

Wait a minute... Someone was following him. The assassin's ears were sensitive and highly-trained, he could hear sounds in silence when he truly listened. There was a set of footsteps that was not his own a good ways behind him. ...That's probably why he was still thinking about that stupid gypsy! That's who was following him! "I know you're there." He called out boredly, not even pausing for a moment.

((Sorry about that, I just needed something to happen.))

((sorry.... bad habit from when I rped before....I am really sorry.))

Hiroz blinked and then smiled, not answering. He just stepped out from behind the trees and waved at the man he just held a knife to. His smile drops quickly and he walks up next to Dagger. He waved again and then walked next to him, like nothing was strange or out of the ordinary. He looked like he was walking next to his best friend. His hand goes to his instrument then stops and shakes his head and the drops his hands to his side staring up towards the sky perfectly happy.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Well, I'm half angel. I can sense this stuff. Not to mention *mutters something*"

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"I beg not to be rude. But I do not believe I was engaged in a conversation with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom