• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sign Me Up

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Atsuma Gale had always been a treasure lover. Ever since he was a boy his heart had been the adventurous kind. When he had been twelve he had tired himself of living in the dirty streets of a large settlement in Pancracia and had opted for a way out. He had boarded a ship without being seen and had been able to change his luck as the years had gone by.

--Right, so I decided to give Fan Fic another shot. After going over what I wrote with AotL and the Xeld Anecdotes I have put together a nice little story featuring Atsuma, a young man who will travel around the world in search of treasure and adventure. His questing will take him to Hyrule, where he will meet Aryll and other characters from WW as well as those that are submitted as well--and together they will face another threat that will arise.

If you want to sign up and become part of the crew, or the story, here is what you need to know.

Now I will be sorta strict with the submission of characters. You wont be able to submit any weapons such as the master sword or items used by link. Those are his to keep. Nor can you submit items that grant power or special abilities, like the triforce, etc. You will submit simple stuff, like iron sword, knives, piece of rope, etc, you know, nothing over powered. The special weapons and equipment will be found as the story moves along, and yes, your characters will become heroes as well, not just Atsuma. Does this mean that magic abled characters are out of the question? No, you can be a wizard and know a few spells, but not too much, I am trying to keep the story as modest as I can.

As to the races you can choose from....Hylian (human) , Elf, Rito, Korok, Furrion.
The Furrion are cat like creatures ranging their looks from tiger to lion-like.

Jobs range from: Wood cutter, Pirate, Assassin, Fisherman, biologist, wizard adept, soldier, mercenary, merchant, Traveler, Explorer, Dungeon Raider, cook.

Depending on the age you make your character, he/she will be able to fight well or bad or not at all. If you submit a 90 year old, then I will simply use him as a tactician, etc.

As to places your character can be from... You have Hyrule of course, but there will be also be other realms to the north, east, west and south, all made up of course but only to make the world bigger. The realms are Phydoria to the north, Pancracia to the west, Fuuma to the east and Daciakus to the south, changed them around a bit.

Now, as to why this story wont suffer the same fate as AotL and the Anecdotes...well, I am making it work this time being a bit strict with the characters and what they can do. I will keep the story solely in a world like the WW and will not include stuff from other series I have written. I might throw in a few new monsters and enemies in there, but that will be all, oh, and dungeons and terrain to explore. If I get alot of submitted characters, I am planning on developing interactions with them, like romantic scenes, etc. So if you wanna be part of Atsuma and his travels, sign up now, sailor. :P

Character Sheet, all fields required:

Name: First and Last (No names such as Pwnage, or forum names allowed, come up with a good name that can identify your character as a real being)

Looks: (Describe your character here. Eye color, hair color, skin color, height, weight, clothing he/she is wearing, etc.)

Race:

Job:

Items: (Remember, be modest, your character will acquire heroic stuff as the story goes along, I will even give you the chance to name your weapons and items. So start out with a piece of iron sword, axe, etc, nothing fancy.)

Realm: (Hyrule, Pancracia, Phydoria, Fuuma, Daciakus)

Here is Atsuma submitted just as an example:

Name: Atsuma Gale

Looks: normal stature (5-8), brown hair, dark brown eyes, light tan skin. He is dressed in a black pirate outfit and a long trench coat. Dark boots and a pirate hat with a white skull on the front.

Race: Hylian (Human)

Job: Pirate

Inventory: Sword and dirk, pistol, healing potions.

Realm: Pancracia

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
Name: Daiki Sinagra

Looks: Short dark brown hair. About 5'-4" wears a black hooded cape

Race: Hylian

Job: Apprentice to merchant.

Items: Long Bow, telescope.

Realm: Daciakus

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Name: Samantha Ohera (prefers Sammy :) )

Looks: Waist length black hair, silver eyes, forest green shirt and gold tunic, brown pants, dark brown boots.

Race: Elf

Job: Pirate

Items: Long sword, pair of knives, long bow, quiver, horse (back home) and saddle bags.

Realm: ... Surprise me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom