• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shoutbox The RPG

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
/possible classmate walks in
/possible classmate sits down
/possible classmate waves
Hey guys. You excited to learn how to use our powers?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
If it is not to late may i join
Patrick Helm
Hp 60
Mp 20
Life wizerd(use spells that effect both except med spell)
Small spell: captuer prevents both from running cost 2
Medium spell: Stab. Cost 7 Hits for about 5 damage restors 5 helth to me.
Lager spell: duble edged sword costs 12Hits damage how ever much i whant but i take the same amount of damage.
Bio: Is very shy but wene fighting gose in to a rage he whats to learn how to controll him self)

Libk

Of course you can join. And you can make in character posts as well. ANYONE CAN JOIN AT AMY TIME BUT WILL START AS LEVEL ONE(unless I say otherwise). This game is supposed to be as random as the Shoutbox and new people coming in happens all the time. Also, if you leave the game you can come back in as whatever level you were last time

Libk

Suddenly an owl comes into the lounge room with a letter attached to its leg. It shakes the letter off and a voice says

Dear new students

I have been informed of a lot of "/me"ing going on in the past few minutes. Please use this only to cast your spells, as it might bore the readers of this RP.

Headmaster, Link dude

P.S. I did not just break the fourth wall

The letter lays back down on the table in front of you all

Libk

/Link Dude casts Resurect RP

Another owl enters the room from above you all.

You all thought this game was dead didn't you. Well you're all wrong. Please start posting in here again. I would love to help you all with your magic.

Headmaster Link Dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom