• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shoutbox The RPG

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Welcome to Shoutbox the RPG. You have enrolled in the Shoutbox magic academy and are working at making you skills greater. By completing random goals amd fighting each other you will get stronger. Shoutbox the RPG lets you create your character and your spells. Maybe even create items if you become strong enough.

Just submit a character sheet for a level one character. It should follow this

NAME:
CLASS:
HP(health points. Between 50-60 at level 1):
MP(magic points. Between 10-20 at level 1):
SMALL SPELL Lvl 1(shouldn't be outrageously powerful. Low spell point cost of 1-5):
MEDIUM SPELLLvl1(more powerful than small(10-15 cost):
LARGE SPELL Lvl1(Most Powerfull. 15-20 cost)
BIO:
WHY YOU CHOSE TO ENROLL IN SHOUTBOX MAGIC ACADEMY:

You are allowed to take max health and MP I really don't care. Just tginking some people might want to challenge themselves.
Mp regenerates. You get 1 MP back every time your turn comes up.
Hp regens. 5 after every two turns.
You can't have more MP or HP than max unless equipmemt allows it.
For combat, both players role a d20. If atracker rolls higher, it hits, if defender rolls higher, he evades. If tie half damage to defender
for personal spell, roll a d4. That's the duration of the spell. Example. RegalBryant Casts reflect on himself. Costs 5 MP. He rolls a d4 and gets two. Reflect lasts 2 turns.
You only get two actions a turn. These actions cann be used to cast a spell or use an item. Talking does not use an action

I will decide what dice roller we use but if you have suggestions, post them.

The Shoutbox Magic Academy is waiting for you. Will you become stronger?

I'm an example! Eeeeee!

NAME:Regal"Chuck Norris Mr.T" Bryant
CLASS: Red Sage. Sage with Sword and wand capabilities
HP:69. Oops, I mean 60
MP: 20
SMALL SPELL: Reflect, duh! 5 reflects magic spells cast at person under affect. Falls under D4 rules.
MED. SPELL: Blizzara 10 15 damage? Is that good? Too much? To little?
LARGE SPELL: Curaga 20 heals 30 for 1 person, 15 for 2 10 for 3. Hurts undead
BIO: Happy person of unknown origins.
WHY: To learn more magics.I like Magics

Last edited:

Libk

Oh. Ome more thing, include how much damage a spell does if hits. Keep level of spell and how powerful it is in mind. If it has any kind of effect at all, explain it. There shouldn't be much to these level one spells. A good example is what RegalBryant submitted

Last edited:

Dan

NAME:Dan
CLASS: The elephant crusher
HP:55.6961297979608
MP: 29.38457584847
SMALL SPELL: /me throws wolf **** - does 5 damage and poisons and kills the target
MED. SPELL: /me throws castle - does 15 damage
LARGE SPELL: /me prods no damage just kills instantly
BIO: He is Dan the man
WHY: Because he loves everyone.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
NAME: Darknut_Hunter
CLASS: Darknut Hunter
HP: 60
SMALL SPELL Lvl 1: /me Swings Sword - Produces slash wave that does damage and can stun. Cost-5 Damage-12
MEDIUM SPELLLvl1: /me throws Shadow Bolt - Fires a blast of shadows that damage Cost-10 Damage-18
LARGE SPELL Lvl1: /me hunts Darknuts - Damages everyone in the vicinity Cost-15 Damage-25
BIO: I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
WHY YOU CHOSE TO ENROLL IN SHOUTBOX MAGIC ACADEMY: Cause Dan enrolled.

Last edited:

Libk

Dan. Too much MP
Lol also for both of you, casting costs, and for DH, how mucg damage does each spell do?

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
NAME: Fiora (yeah I'm a girl *****es)
CLASS: Wood Elf
HP(health points. 55
MP(magic points. 20
SMALL SPELL Lvl 1: Active Camo (Makes invisible for a few seconds)
MEDIUM SPELLLvl1: Volley (Casts out 5 arrows at once)
LARGE SPELL Lvl1: Balefire Arrow (Removes it's target from the plane of existence. All of the past couple of actions that were commuted by the target will be removed as the target has cease to ever exist in the first place) (I'm bad at describing it...here I'll just let Wikipedia do it, but in arrow form.) Balefire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BIO: 1 parent Wood Elf, 1 parent high elf. Received both archery skills and magical skills
WHY YOU CHOSE TO ENROLL IN SHOUTBOX MAGIC ACADEMY: Because I was asked to and because I was le bored.

Libk

Signing VioLink up

NAME:VioURL
CLASS: Webmancer
HP:60
MP:20
SMALL SPELL Lvl 1: text message. Cost 5. Deals 5 damage and target can only type 140 characters next turn (excluding link to die roller)
MEDIUM SPELL Lvl 1: Throw URL. Cost 12. Throws a URL at target that they have to look at. Target loses one action next turn.
LARGE SPELL Lvl 1: Web Bomb. Cost 19. Blows up target's Domain name, erasing the target from exsistence.
BIO: Linkdude was asked to create a character for VioLink and thus VioURL was born
Why: Because Linkdude signed VioLink up

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
NAME: Calandra Laquisha Bilbo Barrack Legolas Altair Baggins Ezio Obama Jesus the III

CLASS: The Classiest

HP(health points. Between 50-60 at level 1): 60

MP(magic points. Between 10-20 at level 1): 20

SMALL SPELL Lvl 1(shouldn't be outrageously powerful. Low spell point cost of 1-5): Can't Touch This - No one can touch her so their eyes shrivel up. - 5 Damage

MEDIUM SPELLLvl1(more powerful than small(10-15 cost): Shufflin' - Calandra shuffles so hard that everyone else begins to shuffle as well causing exhaustion. - 15 Damage

LARGE SPELL Lvl1(Most Powerfull. 15-20 cost): Mega-Swag Earth Quake - The ground shakes, everyone falls on the floor and begins to do the dinosaur. - 25 Damage

BIO:
Nowhere else can handle my swag

NAME: Calandra Laquisha Bilbo Barrack Legolas Altair Baggins Ezio Obama Jesus the III

CLASS: The Classiest

HP(health points. Between 50-60 at level 1): 60

MP(magic points. Between 10-20 at level 1): 20

SMALL SPELL Lvl 1(shouldn't be outrageously powerful. Low spell point cost of 1-5): Can't Touch This - No one can touch her so their eyes shrivel up. - 5 Damage

MEDIUM SPELLLvl1(more powerful than small(10-15 cost): Shufflin' - Calandra shuffles so hard that everyone else begins to shuffle as well causing exhaustion. - 15 Damage

LARGE SPELL Lvl1(Most Powerfull. 15-20 cost): Mega-Swag Earth Quake - The ground shakes, everyone falls on the floor and begins to do the dinosaur. - 25 Damage

BIO:
Nowhere else can handle my swag

LOL. Best name ever.

Libk

This is the letter you received just a few days ago from Shoutbox Magic Academy.

Dear insert name here

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Shoutbox Magic Academy. You will begin your journey to expand your knowledge of magic if you choose to accept. Upon your arrival you will take a test so we can measure your skills as magicians and see what kind of powers you posess. To get to the academy go to the airport and wait for a man dressed in all orange to appear. We hope to see you in our school soon.

Enclosed in your letter is a badge that, while at the airport, will look like a pokeball. Wear these so you know who is also a member of the academy. We hope you'll become friends while waiting for the man to arrive

Headmaster,
Link dude

Chapter 1. The test

The airport you are in is extremely busy and crowded. People are using phones to make calls home before leaving or because they just arrived. A bunch of soldiers are walking into the airport, they just. Ame back from a war and as you stand you hear cheers for the soldiers. There is a nice carpeted lounge area with several armchairs and a circular table in the center of them. On the table is a deck of cards and a few board games. On the door to the lounge is a sign that says "pokemon tournament participants." nobody is in there however.

(players may now begin to RP)

Last edited:

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
NAME: Lazarus the Resurrected

CLASS: Necromancer

HP: 60

SMALL SPELL Lvl 1: Confusion. Decreases chance of hit by 30%.

MEDIUM SPELL Lvl1: Terror. Paralizes enemies for 1-2 turns.

LARGE SPELL Lvl1: Raise Undead. Raises an undead being (25 HP) that deals damage between 15-25 HP, starting with an imediate hit upon summoning. Potencial for poisoning is 30%, which will deal an extra 5 HP of damage per turn.

BIO: Not much is known about the history of Lazarus but rumors claim that he is the very same Lazarus resurrected in the bible and his powers stem from knowledge obtained from being dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom