• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should I Get Monster Hunter Tri?

Well, i love RPG's bought a wii, mostly just for zelda (a little for brawl)
i hear good things about Monster Hunter Tri and am putting the question out there

Should i buy Monster Hunter Tri with the money i will get from my 16th brithday?

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Well, it depends. How much time are you willing to put into a game? Because, quite frankly, you have to be willing to give a lot of time into the game. For example, the smallest and most common "large" monster in the game is a Great Jaggi. This monster takes about 30-40 minuts to beat early on in the game. It's a great game with really good graphics, fun gameplay, and great rpg elements, but make sure you are ready to be that commited when you buy it. I really enjoy the game, but I have to be in a specific mood to play it for 2-3 hours straight. If you don't have a classic controller yet, I would get it in the bundle with this game. A lot of fun.

well, sinking hours and hours into games i can do, so, great RPG elements?
i'm sold, thank you very much Mr. Fahxy

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
Monster Hunter has amazing graphics (for the wii) but is very repititive. If you like slicing things up 1,000 times before they die, get it. It's a really good game, but gets boring after a while.

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Well, sort of. You have to be REALLY stock up before going out to hunt. Also, dodging is really important. The game does NOT pause when you need to use a potion/sharpen blade/etc., but, strangely enough, that adds to the experience. More hectic. Also, the weapons and armor you get is pretty epic. So I'd say get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom