• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Should Darksiders Implement Motion Controls?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I honestly think motion controls should be used for everything.

Buttons are so old school and retro and dumb.

That's why Zelda is better than Skyrim.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Yeah agreed. But I'm not convinced they can pull off the motion controls flawlessly like with Skyward Sword. Nintendo is known for setting a high bar for innovation and pushing that innovation to new heights, but I'm afraid they won't pull it off as well as they did with Skyward Sword. I mean, it's hard to paint two Mona Lisas. But here's hoping!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Yeah agreed. But I'm not convinced they can pull off the motion controls flawlessly like with Skyward Sword. Nintendo is known for setting a high bar for innovation and pushing that innovation to new heights, but I'm afraid they won't pull it off as well as they did with Skyward Sword. I mean, it's hard to paint two Mona Lisas. But here's hoping!
There is actually a reproduction of the Mona Lisa, possibly created one of Leonardo da Vinci's own students. Some renowned art historians even clam in to be better than the Maestro's original. Keeping this in mind, I think it is very much possible that DS3 could pull off motion controls just as good, if not better, than the flawless ones in Skyward Sword. The only question is whether or not Bioware is up to the challenge.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
There is actually a reproduction of the Mona Lisa, possibly created one of Leonardo da Vinci's own students. Some renowned art historians even clam in to be better than the Maestro's original. Keeping this in mind, I think it is very much possible that DS3 could pull off motion controls just as good, if not better, than the flawless ones in Skyward Sword. The only question is whether or not Bioware is up to the challenge.

I stand corrected. And agreed. I really hope so.

Fig

The Altruist
After how flawlessly motion controls worked in Skyward Sword, should Darksiders implement motion controls themselves? Bioware owns Nintendo after all so I think it's possible.

If that's the case, then Nintendo would be considered a 2nd-party company to Bioware. Bioware simply doesn't have the funds to by a large company such as Nintendo and if anything, Nintendo could easily buy Bioware at an instant if they ever decided to. As for whether Darksiders should utilize motion control, I don't that should be the method of control for a game such as Darksiders. I personally believe that motion control could very well hinder Darksiders simply to the case of limitations. I just don't see how motion controls could be beneficial for a game such as Darksiders, but that is just my opinion.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
If that's the case, then Nintendo would be considered a 2nd-party company to Bioware. Bioware simply doesn't have the funds to by a large company such as Nintendo and if anything, Nintendo could easily buy Bioware at an instant if they ever decided to. As for whether Darksiders should utilize motion control, I don't that should be the method of control for a game such as Darksiders. I personally believe that motion control could very well hinder Darksiders simply to the case of limitations. I just don't see how motion controls could be beneficial for a game such as Darksiders, but that is just my opinion.

I really don't think you take yourself seriously. There is no way that you actually thought that this thread was supposed to be serious. That is insulting to the intelligence of the OP and all of the people in this thread. I am almost offended by this post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom