• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sherlock Mafia: The Game Is On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

karu

Panamaniac
Nah, I mean I unvote mido. My vote's still on Libk from Monday until I change my mind
@karu I think what you're looking for is this:
Unvote
Vote: Mido

Now, I'll just
Unvote
Again. No matter how much I wanna watch Pen lynch himself, RVS is over.
Nah, I mean I unvote mido. My vote's still on Libk from Monday until I change my mind. Sorry to everyone on here I'm still extremely new after reading the beginner's guide

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Nah, I mean I unvote mido. My vote's still on Libk from Monday until I change my mind

Nah, I mean I unvote mido. My vote's still on Libk from Monday until I change my mind. Sorry to everyone on here I'm still extremely new after reading the beginner's guide
Was there a reason you voted me? I missed you even voting me tbh. XD

Unvote

I find myself agreeing with most people that Din may be a good kill today. The complete lack of activity is bothersome. Though at the same time not letting them defend themselves is a little messed up

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
The only problem I have with the Din lynch at this point is that it doesn't really say anything about anyone's alliance. I'll decide a new vote tomorrow morning.

karu

Panamaniac
Was there a reason you voted me? I missed you even voting me tbh. XD

Unvote

I find myself agreeing with most people that Din may be a good kill today. The complete lack of activity is bothersome. Though at the same time not letting them defend themselves is a little messed up
It was day one and there was random voting, it's not personal. I'm just lazy

Moonstone

As I just said last post I don't think we'll get any new answers voting to lynch someone who hasn't posted even once. So kinda random not-so-random

Unvote

Vote : Doc

He posted twice at the beginning of the day, a revenge vote and then a joke.

And as I was also saying, my family is coming in to town tonight but pretty late. I'll probably get a few more posts in before the end of the game day but I can't make any promises. I have completely confidence that the town can stir something up and give us something to work with even though I know it's only day 1 speculation right now. What is said today can still be used as evidence later.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
karu - 1 (Mido)
Toxic_Snowman - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Ver-go-a-go-go - 1 (Doc)
Storm - 1 (Ver-go-a-go-go)
Mido - 1 (Storm)
Random Number Generator - 1 (Toxic_Snowman)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (Minish_Link)
Pendio - 1 (Tristan)
Doc - 1 (Moonstone)

Not voting - Din.Farore.Nayru, karu, DekuNut, Libk

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 24th 2016 at 11:00 PM CET.

Mido

Version 1
I didn't say this earlier despite the occurrence being earlier, but while I was perplexed by karu's vote on myself, it doesn't seem her backtracking from it is contrived at first glance? The move seemed independent. Still trying to overall read her actions there.

Moonstone

I didn't say this earlier despite the occurrence being earlier, but while I was perplexed by karu's vote on myself, it doesn't seem her backtracking from it is contrived at first glance? The move seemed independent. Still trying to overall read her actions there.

I'm a little suspicious of it too but she is new and I know I've done that when I was new too. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but I would like to give her a chance at least for now.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Day 1 ends today, and with it being Thanksgiving, I'm not sure if there will be a whole lot of discussion going on. At this point it doesn't seem like there are any strong leads, and people aren't leaning towards anyone certain. I'll probably keep watching this thread throughout the day when I'm not busy, but as of now I'm going to change my vote. Din's inactive and there isn't a majority vote right now, so I'm going to go with them. If others feel like that's the way to go, they can vote him as well for a majority, and if not, maybe it'll just stay a 1 vote tie and no one will die. Personally, I'm fine with either of those outcomes. But if anyone does have any other ideas, go ahead and post them and I'll try and check in to see what's going on.

Unvote

Vote: Din.Farore.Nayru

Pen

The game is on!
Day ends in less than five hours!

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:

karu - 1 (Mido)
Toxic_Snowman - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Ver-go-a-go-go - 1 (Doc)
Storm - 1 (Ver-go-a-go-go)
Mido - 1 (Storm)
Random Number Generator - 1 (Toxic_Snowman)
Pendio - 1 (Tristan)
Doc - 1 (Moonstone)
Din.Farore.Nayru. - 1 (Minish_Link)

Not voting - Din.Farore.Nayru, karu, DekuNut, Libk

With 13 players alive it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 24th 2016 at 11:00 PM CET.

Mido

Version 1
Nobody do anything. Its a 9 way tie

As neat a phenomenon as that is, recall this:

- A player cannot be lynched by a single vote.

We won't be having any lunch, and what good is that on Thanksgiving? ;)

Now I'm beginning to realize the trouble of the Stage of Random Voting, either that, or its my own in competencies in reading people, but trying to evaluate joke posts isn't an easy task! With time being of the essence, I'll definitely be rereading the thread.

Mido

Version 1
EBWODP

Unvote

Vote: Din.Farore.Nayru

This is more or less a placeholder lynch target at this point if I can't muster up anything else confidently later on, and it doesn't help matters given what day it is. I won't deny that this move is very opportunistic, but that notion in that of itself also puzzles me a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom