• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sherlock Mafia: The Game Is On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Nobody do anything. Its a 9 way tie
Would you have preferred to end the day in a No Lynch? If so, I'd be curious to know why.

I apologize for my absence today btw, I've been pretty busy with school and other IRL dealings. I meant to state my negative opinion regarding the possibility of lynching Din.Farore.Nayru earlier, but that was yesterday, and I didn't have time to come in and propose an alternative. Given the situation at hand, I am overall alright with the final outcome of this day.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Final Vote Tally:
Toxic_Snowman - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Ver-go-a-go-go - 1 (Doc)
Storm - 1 (Ver-go-a-go-go)
Mido - 1 (Storm)
Random Number Generator - 1 (Toxic_Snowman)
Pendio - 1 (Tristan)
Doc - 1 (Moonstone)
Din.Farore.Nayru. - 2 (Minish_Link, Mido)

Not voting - Din.Farore.Nayru, karu, DekuNut, Libk

It had been a long day. Votes were flying around left and right, but it seemed that just before the sun was about to set, they were able to settle on a suspect. They decided to lynch Din.Farore.Nayru. Very straight and to the point one of the citizens pointed the Lynch Gun at Din.Farore.Nayru, but Din.Farore.Nayru didn’t say anything. It all remained quiet until a few seconds later when the Lynch Gun was fired and Din.Farore.Nayru fell dead to the ground. Even though Din.Farore.Nayru had not contributed all that well to the case, most of the citizens felt rather bad after having lynched him, but they went home to get some rest nonetheless. They would all return to the square tomorrow morning to continue this madness!

Din.Farore.Nayru was Mycroft Holmes, the Roleblocker.

The living (12):
Moonstone
Libk
DekuNut
Storm
Minish_Link
Mido
Johnny Sooshi
Tristan
karu
Toxic_Snowman
Ver-go-a-go-go
Doc

The dead (1):
Din.Farore.Nayru - Mycroft Holmes, the Roleblocker (lynched day 1)

Night 1 begins!

Those of you with active power roles, please PM me your night actions before Saturday, November 26th 2016 at 11:00 PM CET.

Pen

The game is on!
It was a restless night that followed. Many had trouble sleeping and were thus awake, running various secret errands to make progress in the case. Not all had good intentions though. One dark clothed individual sneaked after Minish_Link, one of the honest citizens who was out investigating that night. The dark clothed man wore a ninja outfit and as soon as he got the opportunity he leaped down onto his unsuspecting target and killed Minish_Link silently before disappearing in the dark night.

In the morning everyone gathered back at the square only to find Minish_Link murdered. Despite the tragedy they had to continue to get to the bottom of this.

Minish_Link was Sally Donovan, the Watcher.

The living (11):
Moonstone
Libk
DekuNut
Storm
Mido
Johnny Sooshi
Tristan
karu
Toxic_Snowman
Ver-go-a-go-go
Doc

The dead (2):
Din.Farore.Nayru - Mycroft Holmes, the Roleblocker (lynched day 1)
Minish_Link - Sally Donovan, the Watcher (killed night 1)

Day 2 begins!

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, December 1st 2016 at 11:00 PM CET.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Interesting. I'm going to be with family for the next 18 or so hours but I'll make a fleshed out post as soon as I can.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Would you have preferred to end the day in a No Lynch? If so, I'd be curious to know why.
The Mods of this site inform me we are not to converse anymore due to health concerns on my end. Further abuse of this form of torture is tandemount to banishment and/or fines of real money. Please do not respond to this person and pretend he does not exist. Good day.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Storm, I have a feeling if that happened Pen would replace one of you. Seriously bro, don't make us lynch you for being uncooperative and the opposite of helpful (unhelpful?)

Anyways I'm in a similar place as Moonstone. At my parents house until tomorrow afternoon. I'll be somewhat active until then though.

Storm

Vote: Storm
Hes so scummy a sloth didnt even wait to accuse him. And as i say game after game after game
GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE FOR A CHANGE. LEAVE YOUR PETTY QUALMS OUT OF THESE GAMES AND ACTUALLY PLAY. I TRY TO AND YOU START AGAIN. YOU WANT ME TO PLAY THEN LET ME. YOURE NOT ALLOWING ME TO PLAY

Storm

Ive been on both sides of that fence. All they go is go " stahp" and dont enforce it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Interesting choice of Nightkill. I didn't see anything that stood out about Minish that may make her seem like a threat, but that could be why the mafia decided to kill her, to throw us off. Aside from her, the only other person that voted for Din was Mido, but I don't see that as a suspicious move because by the time the day was over, it was the best move to make.

I'm gonna take a quick skim back through the thread and see if I can find anything else.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The Mods of this site inform me we are not to converse anymore due to health concerns on my end. Further abuse of this form of torture is tandemount to banishment and/or fines of real money. Please do not respond to this person and pretend he does not exist. Good day.

Vote: Storm
Hes so scummy a sloth didnt even wait to accuse him. And as i say game after game after game
GO BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE FOR A CHANGE. LEAVE YOUR PETTY QUALMS OUT OF THESE GAMES AND ACTUALLY PLAY. I TRY TO AND YOU START AGAIN. YOU WANT ME TO PLAY THEN LET ME. YOURE NOT ALLOWING ME TO PLAY

Ive been on both sides of that fence. All they go is go " stahp" and dont enforce it.

As a mod for this section, I'm telling you right now to stop. This is an absolute warning. This form of uncalled for passive aggressive reaction will not be tolerated further. A legitimate question was asked, of which you can respond in a civil manner or not respond to.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Storm instead of bringing it to public do you mind just venting to me instead? I hope you know I won't judge. I just don't see what is causing this and want to help everyone have fun playing together.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I agree with Tristan. I looked back, and Minish's 5 posts are mostly noob play. I find it most likely that they killed her so we wouldn't have anything to go off of. She showed mild questioning of Moonstone and an RVS on Johnny. No major suspicons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom