• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sheikah's Curse (futuristic, playable Zelda, Lorule traveling)

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I'm so glad that the last few months of work is finally starting to pay off. I'll really be able to snow some very cool stuff these following days or weeks.

Let_it_grat.png
Today we'll have a look at the hookshot!

Namnlos.png

I really hope I can make it work.

The two screens are taken from different times in development, hence why the lower screen look so much more 'naked' than the first one!

Thanks for everyone supporting and showing interest in the game. I really hope I can get the proper gameplay video up soon!

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I'm so glad that the last few months of work is finally starting to pay off. I'll really be able to snow some very cool stuff these following days or weeks.

View attachment 43147
Today we'll have a look at the hookshot!

View attachment 43148

I really hope I can make it work.

The two screens are taken from different times in development, hence why the lower screen look so much more 'naked' than the first one!

Thanks for everyone supporting and showing interest in the game. I really hope I can get the proper gameplay video up soon!
Looks awesome:^^:! what other items have you designed? (If it's not a spoiler)

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
@Giri It's not a very item heavy game. You have the Master Sword, a travelers sword, a bokoblin club, the hookshot and hopefully the guitar (which might be cut because it's soo hard to program!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom