• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

shantae

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Thinking of buying Shantae for switch, has anyone played any and if so, what's the gameplay like? Also which one is the best?
I've heard that some (#5 at least) is really short and easy, is that true? I don't know if I want to spend a whole lot on it if so cus it's kind of expensive.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
if you want one that has decent length and great on gameplay, go for the pirates curse

the games are sidescrolling action/adventure games w/ dungeons, and the dungeons are more metroidvania ish or along the lines of zelda 2 palaces, but more manageable

half genie hero is my favorite b/c I just really like the artsyle and there's no dungeons, but it is on the short side

the first game is great but it does suffer from old game design (difficulty, occationally not clear where to go, no maps), I still think its good to start but just know what to expect

I haven't played risky's revenge or seven sirens, but overall I'd point you to pirate's curse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom