• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shad's Enchantment (A New Zelda Song)?

I discovered something with the enchantment that Shad uses from Twilight Princess in the basement in Kakariko Village. That if you speed it up it sounds like a song. I did something very basic with it in creating a song with it which is speeding it up and slowing it down a bit which makes it sound dark and epic. The intro part in the beginning is a slow ominous dark intro, then the feel builds up with what would be an instrumental of the enchantment (a higher pitched version of the enchantment). This then goes into the fast-paced epic dark brewing part. Although I have no experience in making songs and it's sort of flawed, you can definitely make out how this is a song.

But could this be a new song in a new Zelda game (like a new enemy battle song from the way it sounds or perhaps something much darker)? Could this perhaps be a new Easter Egg for a new Zelda game (like how we found out with the Skyward Sword opening song that it is Zelda's Lullaby played backwards and that for this song, we find out that it is Shad's enchantment)?

[video=youtube;dTHkF74IQb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTHkF74IQb4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
It's kind of annoying, to be honest...I expected something with instruments, it doesnt sound like a song, more like the chanting it is. But you did say you have next to no music experience, so please do not take that as a cut, I understand.

I'm intrigued by the mention of SS and Zelda's lullaby...opening theme as in Ballad of the goddess?

For some reason, this sounded VERY disturbing to me... Have to agree with dragon cat, doesn't sound like a song.

I can follow where you're hearing a song in there. Kind of. Maybe if we heard it in the voice of a Oocoo, which the enchantment is thought to be written for.

Deepen the voice, get rid of the scratch and maybe...

It sounds creepy, like something that would set you on edge in one of the Shadow/Death themed temples.
Oh common, this thing is creepy bad, heard It once and I feel like I can't ever hear It again.
This is the kind of creepy I like (Not really creepy though): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMPyzmd3OxE
It has a misterious feel to It and sounds much like a Zelda song, It's amazing how It's fan made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom