• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows of The Twilight Sign Up

Best Twilight Princess Dungeon

• Forest Temple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mines

• Lakebed Temple

• Snowpeak Ruins

• Twilight Realm

• Total voters

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Name: Kiera
Race: Ravenblood/Hylian
Weapon of choice: uses a variety of dark magics. Also carries a black rapier, the cross guard looks like a ravens skull with a blade coming out of it's mouth. The skull is black too. It has glowing purple gems in the eye sockets. She also uses golden gauntlets that she got at the Spirit Temple years ago.
Appearance: about 5'8", black robes that look like feathers. Greying black hair. Black leggings. Black leather boots. A black belt that carries her scabbard, potions, and a few small knives. A purple muscle shirt a silver ring, just a simple band with a small glowing purple gem. She is older but still fairly in shape. She can still fight just as well as she used to. Maybe even better. She has large black wings.
Class: Ravenblood Mage
Sub-Class: ?
Personality: she is basically the same as she used to be but wiser. She has had years to perfect her technique in fighting. She sometimes gets sentimental.
Favorite Color: Black
Backstory: Nevermore was one of the survivors of the apocalypse and part of the crew that abolished the plague. Since then she has lost friends (rip Morty) and gained friends (hi Buster). The OG team has drifted apart but it seems something will bring them together or idk.
In Character question
-Apple, Lemon, or Pumpkin Pie: depends on my mood I guess?

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, just think about where Kiera would end up in 40 years and start there. My character has yet to meet up with anyone but Buster at this point.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Dean Darkell LeFarb
Race: Hylian
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, has great posture. He has a scar on his left had.
Class: Rogue
Sub-Class: Thief
Weapon of Choice: Knife
Personality: Charming and cocky, Dean is liable to talk your ear off. Not that you'll want him to stop. He's a little judgmental and a little vengeful, but as a whole, he's a good guy.
Favorite Color:
Backstory: When he was young, Dean's father opened a bar in Ordon Village. Now Dean runs the bar.
Pie: Lemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom