• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Shadows Of The Twilight-RP

Choose 3: Zelda's Best Girlfriend

• Total voters

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Scalera puts Rengo on the Bed
" Sir Rengo? oh this is terrible"
Scalera goes downstairs out of the house, and bursts in next door
" Father, I need your... you're busy aren't you, I'll come back later"
" I thought you were busy too, Moondrop. whats the problem?"
"The man who is resting in my house tonight is rambling about a 'Twilight Invasion'"
" What's this man's Name?"
"Rengo Braon"
"take me to this man. Linora, stay here"

Pen

The game is on!
"The hell I am!" Linora said and followed Rasul. "What happened while I was gone? Was Rengo revived or is this one of those alternate timelines? I mean, what are the odds that a man by the same name as our son would come to this village the same night I did?"

Storm

Scalera stops
" This is Linora? Like The Linora? Hi. Scalera Kazad. The daughter of his True Love, Iris Grae. Sir Rengo is in my bedchamber"

Storm

"sure thing, Stepmom"
Scalera opens the door to her house, but not before Lupus arrives
"Miss Scalera"
"How can I help you tonight, Lupus"
"I don't need any aspirin right now, I'm just being pursuant about a suspicious Keeb I saw enter the village"
Rasul fumes
"my father was the Keeb. the man you saw would be more Hylian than you would ever be, Holodri"
" Listen here, Sage.."
"How the **** do you know that"
"she talks in her sleep"
Rasul punches Lupus in the chest
" shall we continue on then"
The 4 of them head up to Scalera's Bedroom, where Rengo lay on the bed
"Grandson, Lin..."

Mido

Version 1
The man removes his hands from his face after some time. His hands were wet with tears. It wasn't enough that he spent his years meditating in the Temole of Time? He had to go out there and face the world once again? The man nearly feels insulted, but he is also aware that in spite of his advanced years, there were many who knew more than he. Starting painfully into his hands for another brief moment, the man ultimately resigns himself to the inevitable, and promises to himself that he will remain vigilant. He then promptly eats a small dinner before going to sleep in his loft quarters.

Storm

"Linora. this is Rengo Lin Braon II. the son of Rengo Kariko Braon. he is our grandson from a time our son lives and thrives. he is also a Planeswalker. I trained him 70 or so years ago back when the leaf was my life. before the Orcs took over Erebos. he's quite the archer... and that Bow is quite the bow. told me he got it from the mouth of Death Mountain. and as for the scarf..."
Rasul rummages through his bag, and pulls out a green scarf, tattered and worn
"I know your scarf well. I made that one for you after your old one got ripped up"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Arven goes to the doctor and discovers that he needs something called "rulbies" to buy the medicine. Arven felt a bit angry that the doctor wasn't just helping people as he should, but he hadn't prepared his poison bolts for the day. "C'mon Marina. Let's go get some rubies!" He leads her out of castle town, through the sewers.

----------------------------

Buster continued to search for his evil counterpart who had stolen his identity after jumping out of his monocle of truth and teleporting Buster elsewhere

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera spots a Dodongo pack heading their way, she chuckles because they would be having Dodongo stew for lunch. She walks out to confront them and makes quick work of them. As she and a few other Gerudo prepare them to eat, she finds an especially large Dodongo (probably the pack leader) that had a human arm bone in its stomach. The arm was still holding on to something. Kiera removes the bones and opens the hand. Inside was a strange silver throwing star, it had three blades on it and a hole in the center. It gives off a low hum as she handles it. She stares at it for a bit and then shrugs and pockets it.

Storm

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT EVILS YOU HAVE WROUGHT

Arbiter’s Grounds, Gerudo Desert

Igneel and Rai sit around a fire in the Mirror Chamber, guarding their prisoner

“This isn’t funny anymore guys. Come on and let me out, okay”

“Look, Gale. Rasul said to keep you here. Mind you I gave him the idea, but that’s beside the point. We’re not here just to guard you. There tells legend that—“

The giant stone in the courtyard shoots a beam of light into the sky as an ornate portal opens. A man shrouded in black and maroon robes exits the Portal and gains his footing

“Ihnog Vastu Genon”

“Hey. Who are you?”

“Such a guttural language Hylian is.” The shrouded man says as Rai and Igneel draw their swords before getting blocked entirely and knocked back into the stone

“The Master says to spare you and so I shall. Now... while I’m here”

The shrouded man ascends to the Mirror of Twilight and focuses energy at the Mirror before it splits into 4 pieces

“Well, it’s been fun you two, but I must be going”

The sky begins to turn yellow as the Shrouded man hops from place to place in the desert, across the lake, around the Volcano, through the woods and finally entering Castle town, busting into the Castle
TPOneMore-Zant-620x.jpg

“Nohansen? I’m looking for a Nohansen.”

“Just us Labrynns. The Nohansens and the Holodri lost the war of sucession”

“Politics…. No matter”

The shrouded man grabs the king by the head and his head explodes out the Back. grey matter and blood stain the wall behind him

“well. Since nothing is here to stop me”

The whole realm of Hyrule, from the easternmost coast of Holodrum to the western Mountains of Labrynna is eclipsed in Pure Twilight. The Castle Town encased in a forcefield. nothing will be getting in or out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in the slums of Castle Town, a woman coughs her last breath, and dies from an illness of which the cure was too expensive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasul breathes in as the world becomes Sepia. oddly no one in this room was turn to wisp
" something's wrong. Linora. Grab Rengo. Scalera, give our Guard Friend the clothes. he's as close to what we need as we can get. and it will have to be enough."
" whoa whoa whoa, Mr. Kazad. I am no Hero"
"That remains to be seen, but you know what? I honestly don't give a **** if youre a hero or the worst excuse for a guard I've seen. I know your racism against Morgavian and Lythani immigrants. Pretty sure you called him a Keeb, didn't you?"
"his ears were barely pointed"
"well you're ears are very pointed.... we Need to prepare for our journey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marina rides on Arven's Back through the sewers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom