• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Seven Dragons RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus saw Olivia and Feelora come up to join him on the ledge. He was about explain what he wanted to show them but a sudden outburst from Lothar stooped him. Cyrus growled in anger at Lothar's actions towards Chiyoko and Rin. Everyone was on the same small ledge now so Cyrus calmly stood, dusted himself off, and walked over to tap Lothar on the shoulder.

As Lothar turned around Cyrus brought his fist up a delivered a full force punch right into Lothars face. "SHUT UP! You think you've got the only sad story here? I watched my love die in front of me. Chiyoko knows only of killing. And I don't even know Xaviar's deal. We all have issues and we all live with them. We're supposed to work as a team. So shut up about the sad life of being ditched by your parents. You never grew up with innocent blood on your hands and you have no idea what any of our lives are like. It's time to end your whiney little pity-party. And believe me, I can do that, by force." Cyrus turns and stalks off from Lothar, ignoring him completely.

As Cyrus gets back to Feelora and Olivia he shows them both the two dragon paterned knives he bought. Them gems located in the hilt and set into the base of the blade were glowing the same blood red as themselves. "They've been doing this for a while. I don't know when it started but they've been getting steadily brighter the higher I climbed. What do you think it means?"

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
(Hey guys, I don't have much time, I am about to go on vacation to Washington DC :D. I will be back on saturday, so for then, Raindrop has full control over Lothar)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
(Siniru, I enjoy wierdness as much as the next person, but I believe you've gone a bit too far. I agree with Deku... please tone it down a notch. We're not in an anime/sci-fi/shapeshift RP. It's quite simpler than that. So I ask, please keep up with the plot and the characters a bit better.

Feelora:

Her mouth dropped open as she watched the scene unfold before her. Whoa. Didn't think this would ever happen... she thought. Cyrus was right though. Lothar has no logical reason to complain, especially with all of the backgrounds they have. Feelora then says her input to Cyrus's introduction to his knives.

"The only logical reasoning I can think of, is that it glows when we get closer to the dragon." She then ponders, "Or maybe it does that for every dragon, and you just didn't have time to notice it when we met Farlon?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

The demon called Kage dropped a letter in front of her. At first she was too afraid to pick it up and dropped her bow, then she bent down and lifted it, not taking her eyes off Kage. She opened it and read it. After reading it she looked up, sort of happy.

"Cordella sent him a letter!" She yelled.

No one seemed to hear her, for they were busy arguing.

Lothar:

He was angry with Cyrus for taking the side of a demon and non-human. He wanted to get it stright through thier heads that they aren't to be trusted.

Narrator:

As the commotion went on there was a rumbling noise. Everyone fell over due to some sort of earth quake.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus was about to agree with Feelora when suddenly a loud rumbling sounded. Cyrus was knocked off his feet as he hit the ground hard. He pulled a knife from one of the sheathes on his boot and planted it into the ice to keep from falling.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(I agree with Deku and Chilfo, Siniru, just tone it down a bit kay? :) )

Olivia:

She was surprised when Cyrus had gone and punched Lothar but hadn't said anything. It was true, they all had different backgrounds and some were filled with pain. She knew her's certainly was.

Olivia felt excited at the possibility of Cyrus's sword glowing when they got closer to a dragon, it would make everything a lot easier.

As the earth shook, she fell hard to the ground as she was too slow to save herself from the fall. She laid there for a moment, trying to get the wind back into her lungs.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

The shaking of the earth beneath her was abrupt, so she lost her balance. She grabbed at the closest thing for balance, having been Olivia's arm as she fell, therefore Feelora fell with her. They both layed there a moment, the moment before having caught them off gaurd. Feelora sat up and looked at Olivia, letting out a giggle.

"We're lookin' pretty graceful, I bet!" She shook her head and smiled, then looked back at all the others. They all seemed to be okay.

She called out to everyone; "What was that?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Narrator:

The rumbling and shaking came to be more violent. Suddenly, a large drill came out of the ground, not too far from where Olivia and Feelora were. It came out fully, showing it's large metal body. It was covered in dirt, obveously from being underground. Inside were two men with brown bushy beards.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia:

Once the air had returned to her lungs, she couldn't help but laugh along with Feelora. The whole event was pretty ridiculous.

She looked around to see if they could find a source of the quake.

As a drill came out of the ground right next to her and Feelora, Olivia let out a short startled scream. "WHAT is that?!?!"

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Feelora:

She felt the same fear as Olivia as she witnessed this massive drill coming up from the ground. Seh jumped back a few paces and instantly grabbed one of her daggers from her bag. She didn't know whether to attack or wait, for she didn't know what the drill would do. She whispers to Cyrus, who is just beside her.

"What the heck is that thing?" She copies Olivia's question, mainly because she is bewildered.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Rin: (reaches for sword)

Chiyoko: RIN!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Rin: An act of kindness. That is what

Chiyoko: ...!

Rin: -Grins, showing his fangs and then pulls his sword. Blue flames erupt around him and his ears become pointier-

Chiyoko: But Rin.....

Rin: Ready to fight.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

As the drill came out Cyrus kept a death grip on the knife planted in the ice. The others who were standing were a bit luckier since they had patches of snow covered rock and dirt to stand. "Just my luck," he thought. Of all the places I had to be standing it just happens to be the one patch of ice"

The rumbling became less violent and Cyrus took the opportunity to stand and move in to a cat like crouching position,
planting the riot blades in his right boot into the ice so wouldn't slip. He responded to Feelora's question with a shrug as he slowly moved a hand to tighten around one of his knives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom