• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Series Continuity: Why I'm So Biased

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm not sure. The Sealed Temple is old and run-down. It has a past which is not yet explored. I don't think it is the Temple of Time. It's location is wrong. It has no identified connection to the Sacred Realm, and I just don't see the connection. We need a new game that starts with the focus of bridging this confusing mess. Nintendo has declared a timeline, now they've got to man up and support it. I can't take this level of ambiguity. I also think SS is a terrible origin because it talks about events that occurred before it. I want a an origin to end all origins. I want to see the freaking creation of the world. Nintendo can do us all a favor and show us the first Link there ever was. Then they would force themselves to start enriching the existing timelines and pushing them forward to new adventures. That is what they need to do with Zelda.

Oh, it's the Temple of Time. Hyrule Historia confirmed it. Obviously it was rebuilt by the Sages, but it's the Temple of Time.

Now to address your pictures, while it certainly is a step in the right directions, these camio easter eggs (or whatever you want to call them) aren't enough as the game is still leaving clues rather than explaining.

You mean like every Zelda game ever?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom