• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sega

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Eh... Sonic Heroes 2? :P

But yeah, now thinking about it, Cream wouldn't fit in. She did with Heroes, as she on a lone mission, but if she was... it would be another Tails adventure. I would like a 123-Omega story because of E-102 Gamma's story in SA(Even though the the stages did get boring)

By the way, I said Blaze, not Big. Big was annoying and pointless in SA.

I know what you said, I'm talking about in general. And no, no more multiple stories. I want to play a Sonic adventure, not Sonic and pals. I wouldn't mind Tails following you throughout the game and contributing to gameplay. Knuckles could be part of the story and Shadow should be a villain. The way it should be done is by just letting you swap characters after passing the game. You could replace Sonic with Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, etc.

Sonic Heroes wasn't even that good of a game IMO.

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I liked it, but I was 4 and it was one of my first sonic games. I didn't mind multiple stories, it gave me the freedom to play as Amy, Rouge, Knuckles and more, even though I preferred the high Speed Sonic levels.

Now, I am going to play 06 or Free Riders while my mum cleans my room.

I didn't think Sonic 06 was that bad. Sure the loading screens were too long and the game was pretty buggy but it was alright. The story was good except for Elise, controls were fine they were just too loose, and the levels weren't bad but not that good either. The music was amazing as well.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
All of the faults is because Microsoft FORCED Sega to make it for December 2006. If they didn't get rushed, we would all be here praising 06 over the 2 Adventure games. And yeah, Elise was annoying, and the loading screens. 30 seconds for a Load screen, 2 second clip, 30 second load screen and then a mission. And the hub worlds... >_>

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
All of the faults is because Microsoft FORCED Sega to make it for December 2006. If they didn't get rushed, we would all be here praising 06 over the 2 Adventure games. And yeah, Elise was annoying, and the loading screens. 30 seconds for a Load screen, 2 second clip, 30 second load screen and then a mission. And the hub worlds... >_>

Um....no, Microsoft is not at fault. They didn't develop the game or they didn't publish the game. They have no say on how the game turns out. It was Sega who was thirsty to release it in time for the PS3's release.

PK Love Omega is right. The game was originally suppose to come out in 2007. Sega was forced to release the game for Christmas and they had to release the PS3 version too. If Sega had a little bit more time then Sonic 06 or should I say Sonic 07 could have been a better game. Also Yuji Naka, the creator of Sonic and the executive producer left the team so there was more pressure on Sonic Team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom