• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Scooby Doo Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're lynching Doc/DekuNut?

I'm joking, hello! Welcome to the game at a pivotal moment, we're all looking for some answers.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So coincidentally, I know why this is true.

To start off, I'm Dusk, the final member of the Hex Girls (ohmigosh I'm the final girl lol) my role is called 1x vampire and its basically like absorber but cooler cause I pick a person and absorb a 1x of their ability. I used this ability on Ex night 2 to uhh.. suck him... and I got a 1x role cop so @ExLight who were your targets

But the important thing there is that I used the role cop on Doc last night and found it he's a strongman vig, which obviously would cause us to lose if he shot and killed someone who wasn't scum tonight. Obviously the very scary thing is that I'm pretty sure Doc is scum so him living through to the night is absolutely not acceptable for me, and really shouldn't be acceptable to anyone else since if we lynch him we know for sure that we still have tomorrow where otherwise we have a chance of just straight up instant loss.

Vote: Doc
Can confirm this role.
Although I question why tf funnier would think a vigilante was scum.

ExLight

why
Staff member
Excellent
I know absolutely nothing
Do you have a killing role

Right now the role you just subbed-in is prolly what's causing today to be a possible last phase
We (at least I am) considering a safety lynch to reduce PoE and buy more Day Phase time

Can confirm this role.
Although I question why tf funnier would think a vigilante was scum.
Role and alignment aren't related
we had a ninja with cop shots already

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Do you have a killing role

Right now the role you just subbed-in is prolly what's causing today to be a possible last phase
We (at least I am) considering a safety lynch to reduce PoE and buy more Day Phase time

Role and alignment aren't related
we had a ninja with cop shots already
True, but a vigilante is specifically a role that can kill separate from any other factional kills, and even despite being one shot is a role that I personally would feel unbalanaced in mafia hands.
Though of course I'm biased in that regard, since I know my role.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
True. But isn't vig a double edged sword at the moment? It could end the game
It could..... if I actually used it. Which i don't plan to for precisely that reason.
Unless I'm scum, in which case I'm ready to use it tonight to end it all.
Would you like some wine?

ExLight

why
Staff member
It could..... if I actually used it. Which i don't plan to for precisely that reason.
Unless I'm scum, in which case I'm ready to use it tonight to end it all.
Would you like some wine?
as I said that's mostly why we're considering your lynch for today
I posted a plan with the remaining actions that can verify both SMS and funnier, but you being around is, like, the only thing that might make it go south and cause us to lose this night

As I already said it's relatively hard to lie as Kirino with that role.
doesn't mean he can't tweak it to cause chaos
swapping a rolecop for a roleblock or omitting an action to create a contradiction isn't too hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom