• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Scariest Thing in Zelda?

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Whats the scariest thing you encountered while playing a Zelda game? After a few posts, I'll post mine.

Brought to you by Ghirahimiscool. Thank you.:keese:

Okay, so imagine... you just lost your friend. You hear some creepy voices echoing down the hallway. The camera angle is all weird-like and demented music begins to play. This is a spitting image of a horror movie. And... you decide to be stupid and leave the safety of your room. And right there. On the stairs... is this scary-looking female figure, hovering in midair. Man, Link must have been so freaked out. I know I would have been.

Even worse, this demented spirit person drags you away from the safety of the place you call home to the place below. The underworld. How cruel. Not only is she a ghost, but she is a demonic ghost who thrives off your soul. And then she sings. She sings like Lady Gaga. And the expressions she makes when she sings are scary on their own:

tumblr_ltfz94eYFL1qcfgllo1_500.gif

I cannot unsee the horror that is Fi. So emotionless... so insensitive to everything. Scarrrrrryyyy. She is so scary. She talks in autotune. Whyyy? It's scary. Really, really scary.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
REDEADS.
It honestly doesn't get anymore scary than undead wrinkled creatures sucking the life out of you. Also anything Shadow Temple related from any game, yeah no. Scary as heck. :kawaii:

I cannot unsee the horror that is Fi. So emotionless... so insensitive to everything. Scarrrrrryyyy. She is so scary. She talks in autotune. Whyyy? It's scary. Really, really scary.

Hylia would like to have a word with you.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
Not exactly part of a game, but I'd have to say the BEN DROWNED rumor that circulated around the internet back in 2010. Even though it's fake, it gives me the creeps.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Im surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet but: Dead Hand
I have you seen that thing! ugh!
Something else that kinda creeps me out is the Hero's Shade. Yeah he's helping you, but the fact that he's Oot Link creeps me out. Especially since I've played oot so its like looking into a corpse's past... I dont know it freaks me out. feel free to disagree.

Oh man I need kitteh therapy :cat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom