• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Saria Will Be a Cradle Robber if She Goes Out with Link

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Well, we'd really need to know the legal age in Hyrule to really know if Saria's a cradle robber. I'd like to say Saria is somewhere in the hundreds in terms of age, but there really is no proof for that. It's just what I think.

And, if Link was Adult Link and Saria were to go out, I don't see anything wrong with that. I know what you're thinking "But, if Young Link is 10, that means Adult Link is only 17! Still not legal!". Well, as I said before, we don't know what the legal age in Hyrule is, but the fact that He's called Adult Link implies that he is an adult and of the legal age.

That's a good point, especially considering it's a fantasy setting, which usually have medieval or renaissance-like customs and rules. With those customs, adulthood was recognized at a much younger age due to shorter life span, particularly among girls (who I suppose were women, by the standards of the period). It wouldn't be uncommon in say, 17th-century France, for a girl to be married to a much older man by the age of 11 or 12 (which is pretty damn creepy). :awkward: Considering these circumstances, Link and Saria as a couple wouldn't be outside the social norm.

But like I've said, there are a lot of weird things that are the social norm in Hyrule, also because it has a fantasy setting. :xd:

well i wonder if saria and link were actually the same age. now wait let me explain! the Deku Tree Sprout talked about when link entered the forest. it sounded like it was like a hundred or hundreds of years prior. i know link was body wise was ten but so were the rest of the kokiri. i know link is a hylian but the whole point of the GDT taking link into the forest was to keep him safe and to keep him from aging. but a 17 year old with a 10 year is sick! now if it was young link and saria that would be cute. and yes saria did love link but in a inmature way. the way boys and girls get when they start liking each other around 10,11 years old. it's that imature innocent type of love not the phsycal type. now adult link and the adult zelda is a different thing. zelda truely loves link but lets him go so he can grow up normally and she stays in the futur to rebuild hyrule. it's sad actually.zelda and links love at the end of oot is real love. not the same thing with saria. i mean come on she's just a little girl! some people are sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom