• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Saria and Hestu, same character?

King Link

The Hero of the Kingdom
Here is something I just remembered. During the events of Wind Waker the Kokiri became the Koroks. But what about Saria.

I think Saria became Hestu because A, they both play instruments B, maybe plot significance in OOT means their physically larger as a Korok.

:):):)

King Link

The Hero of the Kingdom
As I said above I believe size is the equivalent of plot significance in ocarina of time. So Hestu being Saria is large because Saria is a highly significant character in OOT.

I think Hestu is perhaps the Wild eras Sage of Forest, but I don't think that Saria is Hestu. They have entirely different personalities. The missing sages, assuming Lightning = Shadow, are the Forest and Earth sage. Maybe Hestu and Teba?

That is sad.. then again I was emotionally traumatized when Deku Tree died in Ocarina…
What's worse, I believe that the Ash Swamp is what remains of the Ocarina of Time, Lost Woods. The water fall and lake at Ha Dahamar shrine is bang on for the water flowing through the Kokiri Forist. Now that we can go down wells (in Tears of the Kingdom) the one at the Dueling Peaks Stable has multiple chambers going deeper, similar to going into the Deku Tree, in OoT. The name suggests that it was destroyed by fire.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
What's worse, I believe that the Ash Swamp is what remains of the Ocarina of Time, Lost Woods. The water fall and lake at Ha Dahamar shrine is bang on for the water flowing through the Kokiri Forist. Now that we can go down wells (in Tears of the Kingdom) the one at the Dueling Peaks Stable has multiple chambers going deeper, similar to going into the Deku Tree, in OoT. The name suggests that it was destroyed by fire.
Would be neat to tell a tale in a new Zelda Game, that Ganon or Demise burned it down because of the prophecy a hero would rise from the forest to fell the dark lord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom