• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Same Elemental Temples..

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
In almost ALL of the Legend of Zelda games, it always starts off with a forest-themed temple. And than afterwords, it's most likely fire.

Do you like having to do the forest temple first, or would you rather it be something different?

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I don't really care, personally. There's only so many elements, and I personally think it's cool to see the same elements carried over from previous games.

I think it's because as the game progresses, the dungeons need to be harder, and theres only so much you can do in a forest theme. Theres more options and more difficulty in Water/Fire themed temples. And you also need to consider the fact that in most games, Links raised in a Forest Area (Ordon Village, Kokiri) In Windwaker he was raised on an island, and we started with a Fire Temple! But i would definitely like to see the elements mixed up! Spirit/Light Temple first anyone? :D

Epona

Ordon Village
I like the idea of a forest-like temple being first. Especially in TP because they made it unique with the monkeys. I wouldn't mind something different though.

I guess I wouldn't mind a bit of a temple mix-up but it's not a HUGE concern of mine. As long as I get to do the forest and the fire and the water temples because the elemental aspects of the game are what make it brilliant!

amaterasu

Writer
If we did anything besides what we've seen so far, like, a certain 'race' themed temple, such as Zora or Deku themed temple, i would be pretty happy.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I personally know that there are tons of elemental temples and most of the time in Legend of Zelda games the forest goes first but usually its because its suppose to be the easiest and I think Nintendo makes the forest temple easy on purpose. I would like it if there were a lot of temples and if forest was not the first even though most likely it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom