• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Ryoga's Awesomely Cool Art

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Hi there! I merged all your threads together! In the future please post your new drawings in one thread! Thanks, happy drawing!

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No attempt, do this Thou must or else Thy work will be scattered all around the forums and Thy don't want to do this...
In other words: Keep your work in one place. It is easier for members to see all your work and it is a lot easier for you to have all your work you posted stored together.

Your drawing looks very good. I like the colors. Keep up this good work ;)

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Thanks Destiny for merging these! I had no idea how to so thanks a lot. I'll post anything else I make here as far as Poke-People go. Oh, yeah, and I'm still taking requests.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Ohai! I was wondering if you could take my Poke-People request. It's not much, but... Can I have a girl Mudkip, Cyndaquil and Zorua? If you can, thanks so much!

Braivety

FPT | Breb
The Legend of Zelda: Origins of the Goddesses

Ok guys. It's finaly here. The manga for the Zelda Roleplay! Well here you go!
OoG Title 001.jpg
OoG Inside Page 001.jpg
OoG P1 001.jpg
OoG P2 001.jpg
OoG P3 001.jpg
This is all I have so far, but every time I make a new page I'll upload it.

Teehee, your art style is cute. Though, I can't call it manga. Just because it's read right-to-left doesn't make it manga. I hope you're not trying to mimic an animé art style. Because your style is unique and fine as is. Your art style has its own special name... did you know that? It's called... "Ryoga Style". Yeah. Please keep up the Ryoga style. :> Looks marvelous. There are a few quirks regarding certain stances --and that tree on the first panel, but other than that, it's great!

I once wanted to make a comic using the art style called "Mandym287 Style", but then I forgot that this particular art style sometimes resorts to scribbling and impatience, so it ended up looking like a blob of random lines. So, I can definitely acknowledge how clean your lines are and how... scribble-lacking it is. Kudos! =)

Braivety

FPT | Breb
Thanks! It was going to be manga style (right to left) but I was afraid I would mes up and do it the other way and ruin it. So I just did it American Comic booky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom