• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RPG ~ The Game

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
This is a game where anything and everything can and WILL happen. Everyone has a special talent (Healing, long-range, short-range, sorcery, etc.) 2 weapons, and a code-name. Weapons cannot be of mass destruction, as that would be to easy. Also, no two people can have the same weapons. This game is a free-for-all, in various starting scenes, but as you meet with other fighters, you can make an alliance or an opposition.
I will be constantly monitering the game, updating every now-and-then. Don't forget, to be a sorcerer, you MUST have a staff of some kind as one of your weapons. The sky is the limit, so dont be sad if the weapon you wanted is picked already. You ARE allowed to come up with weapons that don't exist, as long as they are reasonable, for example, you would not be allowed to have a gun that launched 6-foot long swords.
Have fun!!! We will start the game when we have 5 members ☺

Members:

☻Penguinboy82
Codename-Toaster
Weapons- Taser, Bow and arrows
Speacialty-Long-range

☻Demigod Ord (Ember Incubus)
Codename - Hawk Killer
Weapons - Master Sword, Trident
Specialty - Sorcery

☻T-Ninja
Codename - NinjaGoron
Weapons - Katana, Throwing knives
Specialty - Superduper Speed!

☻Kokirion
codename - epic eagle
weapons - longbow, and kid icarus-like duel swords
specialty - magic swords aura

☻pizzavato
codename- rin
weapons- martial arts attacks like ki blasts from dragon ball z
specialty- close combat and healing

☻Mizu
Codename:Wind/Water Sorcerer
Weapons:Wind staff, special gloves for Controlling her powers
Specialty:Controlling water and lifting things with her mind

☻bigflyingpotato
Code name: kenshi
Weapons: bow, flaming sword
Specialty: close and ranged combat, very slick

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizu
Codename:Wind/Water Sorcerer
Weapons:Wind staff, special gloves for Controlling her powers
Specialty:Controlling water and lifting things with her mind

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
Alright, so now that we have enough players, we can begin.
Hawk Killer, you can start in the middle of canada, in a junkyard, getting surrounded by zombies. What will you do?
Ninja Goron, you shall start in the vast fields of Indiana, inside an airplane, but it dosent have any weapons. What will you do?
Epic Eagle, you are in China, and the zombies are trapping you in a col-de-sack, but the Chinese don't want you to hurt them. What will you do?
Rin, you will somewhere where close combat rarely happens... The middle of a rocky volcano. All you can do is jump around on the rocks and chase them. What will you do?
Wind/Water Sorcerer, you are in the one place that you can control best, which is the coast of Florida, where there is water all around, it is humid (water in the air), and it is usually very windy. The only thing is, you cannot see the zombies, so they could be ANYWHERE. What will you do?
Kenshi, you'r gonaa start in the sky, mysteriously suspended on a cloud. What will you do?
I, Toaster, am at a dock in New York, with zombies swimming after me.
Alright, you are in control now!
(Any new players may decide where they start, as long as it is not too close to another player)

I send 2,000 volts through the water twords the zombies, stalling them for a moment, but they still came along after me. Eventually, after running for about three miles, I ran inside an arrow factory, constantly shooting fire, ice, and steel arrows at the zombies, but it seemed only the arrows of Light would work... Too bad there are only three...

Just as they were closing in, I was planning on sending a burst of flame 360 around me that is until I sense my good friend Epic Eagle is in danger. I put up my hand and a rope-made ladder falls from the sky. It was from my HQ's helicopter. I go in and arrived to the top to see that the zombies were climbing up after me. I decided to set the ladder on fire. Some zombies were burnt, some of them fell of because the helicopter was in motion. We reach China and I skydive to Epic Eagle's location. (Is this how you do it?)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Well..okay

Totally surrounded by stupid zombies I thought it was over, if I killed them, the chinese-guys are angry so I dicided to shoot one arrow to hit the chinese leader who appears to be standing just a few hundred metres next to me. He died, so did the ZUP (Zombee Unité, peace law), I grabbed my blades, I hitted everything around me with my blades' aura. First I thought I won but when the dust disappeared I saw I was surrounded by an army of chineese people and zombees.. I heard a voice above me, so I looked and I saw a tiny dot in the sky fastly coming to this place... who could it be..?...

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
So, as the zombies were chasing me, I only had three light arrows, but I happened to pick up a couple bombs, attached thm to the light arrows, and shot one. Wow. It was like a giant zombie-killing nuke!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
*Mizu looks up*"I wonder where they are."*As she she put her staff away she started to lift things with her hands*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom