• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP General Discussion/New Hosts Guide

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Later today, Guild Wars 2's latest expansion, Path of Fire is going live, so I probably won't be posting much for the next few days.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ok so gots some things to say. This weekend is Ixalan pre-release events. what this means. Most likely NO RP updates from me until monday at the latest.

I may be able to get an imprisoning war post in.

For Post Ap, I'll figure out a way to get C to the temple that makes sense, but as far as I remember, C wasn't with the group when they decided to go to the temple, nor Lyna, nor buster, so all 3 of my characters are out of the loop and Buster can't even tell them where they are xD.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ok so gots some things to say. This weekend is Ixalan pre-release events. what this means. Most likely NO RP updates from me until monday at the latest.

I may be able to get an imprisoning war post in.

For Post Ap, I'll figure out a way to get C to the temple that makes sense, but as far as I remember, C wasn't with the group when they decided to go to the temple, nor Lyna, nor buster, so all 3 of my characters are out of the loop and Buster can't even tell them where they are xD.
Fine, but we'd better get Rasul riding a dinosaur in Gatewatch eventually to make up for it :P

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
For anyone whos wondering about the number of closed RPs, some of us put on a self-imposed two-game limit. You don't need to follow it, but we chose to.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri

Mido

Version 1

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Hey sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but its been years since I've been on this site.

But I was was just wondering if groups are still a thing on this site? My reasons for asking is because I was part of an Akatsuki role play group from Naruto Shippuden and I'm looking to see if anyone is still active from that group and interested in bringing it back, whether it's on here or another platform such as Instagram or discord.

If any of you are still around, I used to role play as Sasori of the Red Sand. Would love to connect with you guys again if any of you are still around

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Groups are a thing, but all groups from pre-2014 were purged when we switched hosts. Sorry about that.
I personally wasn't in that group, nor do I really care for most Shonen anime, but if you ever decide to roleplay here again wed be glad to have you. Always nice getting in New yet experienced players :)

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Groups are a thing, but all groups from pre-2014 were purged when we switched hosts. Sorry about that.
I personally wasn't in that group, nor do I really care for most Shonen anime, but if you ever decide to roleplay here again wed be glad to have you. Always nice getting in New yet experienced players :)

Hey thanks for getting back to me at a weird hour in the day. It's a shame anything before 2014 is gone regarding groups, because if I remember right we started the Akatsuki back in 2011-2012? I was hoping if I couldn't get anyone from the old group to pick it back up again, I could at least salvage the memories we had. It was just a great role play and I considered everyone family. So in a sense it's a shame to see it gone now. But I was able to find some of the random moments through an archived story sitting away in the back burner of my laptop.

So at the end of the day if anyone in general knows Naruto and likes the Akatsuki as well as a goofy yet accurate role play we can make another group whether it stay here on ZD or we switch over to Discord.

Still would be nice to make new friends and see old friends on ZD now that I remember my log in information xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom