• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP General Discussion/New Hosts Guide

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sign-Ups are open for my horror/dungeon crawler RP, "Trials of the Arbiter"

EDIT: By the way, I started editting the OP with a list of open sign-ups and games. If you'd be so kind as to tell me when you close sign ups on your games that'd be great, so I can update that. Until further notice I'm assuming sign-ups are open for all games still, with the exception of Post-Apoc.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
So my Role Play just got moved to the writting section because of reasons. Sounds like this means people won't be able to find it to join into it. Am I missing something here?

Mido

Version 1
So my Role Play just got moved to the writting section because of reasons. Sounds like this means people won't be able to find it to join into it. Am I missing something here?

I was not involved in the movement process, but from what I can gather, I assume the thread was moved for its more novel-like approach to the role playing which was further amplified by the circumstance that you were the only one posting in it as DekuNut mentioned; but based on what you posted in your signups, anyone could drop in to post their own character arcs, so the intent of the thread as a Roleplay is there. If you want me to move it back here, just say so! :)

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I feel like it would be easier for people to find the RP and join if it were in the RP boards. If you wouldn't mind moving it back, I'd be grateful.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I feel like it would be easier for people to find the RP and join if it were in the RP boards. If you wouldn't mind moving it back, if be grateful.
I think everyone is afraid to join because you blow us all out of the water. Im waiting on Deku to make a character so i dont blow the world. Its basically a story youre writing now. Ill be honest. Im the one that reported you. And i suppose Vanessa moved it

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I think everyone is afraid to join because you blow us all out of the water. Im waiting on Deku to make a character so i dont blow the world. Its basically a story youre writing now. Ill be honest. Im the one that reported you. And i suppose Vanessa moved it
I really appreciate the honesty. If it's having any kind of negative effect on anyone, I'm fine with requesting that it be moved to the writing section, I don't want it to cause any trouble. I would like it to be available for anyone to join though, even if it is on the writing page. I've been RPing since the early thousands and I've RPed with people of all different calibers, many better at it than I am. If nobody wants to join, I get that it's not a riveting "plot" and I don't blame anyone. Even if it ends up being only me though, I'm still taking on a role of a character in Hyrule so I still kind of consider it a role play. I've read through other RPs and writtings here and I've seen that there's a lot of skill here in many different areas. I know that my Role playing style is different from most people here but I sincerely hope that doesn't mean it's incompatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom