• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RP Battle SU

Lord Carlisle

He Who Shall Not be Named
So, I decided to make a roleplaying thread where I shall pit users that sign up in battle against one another.
tumblr_lns6sv4G5N1qfvt4r.gif

Final winner battles yours truly.

This will have a tournament-like setup. Winner goes on, loser... dies. The two combatants will have to RP through the length of their battle. Each contestant can only write about actions they THEMSELVES made (ex: parry, uppercut) and CANNOT speak for the actions of other contestants.

And let's keep this interesting. Don't write "Person A immediately stabbed Person B through chest and won". Battles should have a decent length. Note that you only have a limited amount of options once your opponet makes a move. (Ex: Opponet charges. You may either parry, dodge, or attack back) Each battle will be held in a different arena, and you can use the environment that I pair you up in to your advantage during roleplay.

If things drag on during a battle, I may do some narration of my own to set up a situation in which one of you would lose shortly(Outcome depends on your course of action).

To sign up, provide a profile for your character. Ex:

Name: Lord Carlisle

Weapon(s) of choice: Sword

Outfit: Suit with large cape(could be used against me)

Personality: Reserved, insane when crossed

Physique/abilities: Slender and tall, agile, somewhat of an acrobat

Weaknesses: Weak in terms of strength

Feel free to leave a post if you want to sign up!

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
oooooooooh! I MUST DO THIIIIS!

But who to be... Who to be... Dagger or Fang... Fang.

Name: Clarisse 'Fang' Manning

Weapon of choice: Hammer (Megaton Hammer or Piko-Piko esque)

Outfit: Camo tank top, kahki shorts and brown combat boots. This kinda counts here, but her hair is long, dark and in a braid.

Personality: Brash and light-hearted, but has a mean temper when insulted. Also loves kids.

Physique: Tall, lithe, muscular.

Abilities: Naturally strong and fast, though not Sueishly so.

Weaknesses: Doesn't think before acting sometimes. Can't hurt a kid unless they're truly evil or called her dumb. Lets her temper get away with her.

Last edited:

Lord Carlisle

Sweet, good luck in future. Maybe you'll even make it far enough to lose to me! But we need at LEAST five or six others.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Ahahaha! Funny! I'd like to see you try, hotshot.

As you can see, she's raring to go, so OTHER PEOPLE HURRY UP AND SIGN UP!

Lord Carlisle

Ahahaha! Funny! I'd like to see you try, hotshot.

As you can see, she's raring to go, so OTHER PEOPLE HURRY UP AND SIGN UP!

Yeah, we need more people.

COME ON, COME ALL, AND ONLY ONE SHALL LEAVE!!

Okay, I really need more people.

Last edited:

DEKUKING98

thePAC-MAN
name:kane

weapons:elemental magic/bow&arrow

outfit:green mage cloak with a satchel & quiver .

personality: is a calm thinker. makes spiratc decisions when rushed

weakness:fire damages him greatly. also cannot cast the fire element

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Eh, why not. I'll use my bestie.'

Name: Lance "Scars" Tolkien

Weapon of choice: Boomerang-like sword

Outfit: Black t-shirt and jeans and his classic black and white jacket with a "TS" logo on it.

Personality: Mysterious and shady, laid backish but strong on the things he's passionate about and when it comes to the people he cares for.

Physique: Average height, looks "small" but quite muscular.

Abilities: He's very strong and skilled with his weapon. He is also good at strategizing. He's very agile as well.

Weaknesses: He has a bit of anger issues and tends to mostly depend on his raw strength most of the time.

Lord Carlisle

Sorry, guys, but I sort of abandoned this RP. Nobody responded for the longest time, and I'm busy with other stuff right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom